Hey guys, I think I finally read every post on the forum so I figure it's time to introduce myself! From the New Orleans area, and FINALLY got an S12. I've been wanting one for a while and planned on doing a basic conversion, but ended up landing one in a trade deal that's already fully decked out. I have yet to even shoot it, I'm having my "AK guy" go through it for me before I hit the range. The previous owner was having issues shooting cheapo low brass so I'm having the gas ports opened up before I take her out for a spin.

Thanks for the forum, tons of good info on here. I'm sure I'll be around a while!

Welcome to the forums!

I hope the S12 runs well for you, I'm sure it will. The low brass issue is with all of them without modifications since they were designed for high brass but once those gas ports get opened up properly she'll rock and roll with whatever you want to feed it. :killer:

Edited by The Echomaker

Thanks guys, guess I shoulda posted a pic huh...

s12.jpg

That's a pic the previous owner took, I've yet to take pics of the beast. I LOVE the UBR stock, but I'm still not sure about the Chaos quad. It's a GREAT solid rail system, I just have no need for a rail so it's unnecessary weight. I'll probably dump it for a stock or Tromix handguard.

EDIT: Doh! Fixed the pic...

Edited by SwampDude