Best place to get mags?

AIM is recommended. Those $7.95 Bulgy mags I believe are commercial and not military. Now that may not matter to you, but I would go with the European surplus AIM normally has (I believe they are sold out at the moment).

Two other sites that are good to do business with that you may want to check out: Wideners, and Copes Distributing.

• Like 1

You're in Maine... Why not Maine military supply?

I don't know, I prefer to keep my "official counterfeit" federal reserve notes (for what they're worth) local.

I too like to keep things local but they want 19.99 for surplus 30 rounders and 19.99 for tapcos...no thanks

i wish i had a digital camera. I just picked up 10 from AIM new in the wrapper. it doesn't show it from the pic but they do have the rib or ridge on the back. they seem have the same feel,heft,fit and finish. as the old pre ban mags i had purchased ages ago.

Two other sites that are good to do business with that you may want to check out: Wideners, and Copes Distributing.

Copes seems to have good prices and I have dealt with them for ammo(7.62x54r) ammo..good price considering shipping!