I don't know why I wanted one, but I did. LOL

Like most things with me, why have something that looks like every other one out there?

It's a cool little 22LR that will look nice next to my WASR-22.

So, an out of the box MP15/22;

mp15227.jpg

After a little fun time and acouple bucks;

mp152210.jpg

I swapped out the stock and pistol grip for some OD Magpul MOE's, some OD UTG rail covers and a OD silent sling.

The front sling mount is a $9 no name aluminum one that I'm kinda happy with right now.

Got some fold away sights cheap enough, if I don't like them I'll get some Magpul ones. But hey, it's only a 22LR. LOL

The only some what major changes I did were cutting 2" off the handguards and adding a 5 1/2" slip on muzzle brake.

I bored out the brake to fit the barrel diameter and that way it only added 1" to the length.

I'm gonna slap my AimPoint on it that I took off my Woo and that should finish it.

Well.... for now. Is anything ever finished?

Spare parts heading for the parts bin;

mp15226.jpg

They'll get used some where, sometime. :)

• Like 1

I don't know why I wanted one, but I did. LOL

Like most things with me, why have something that looks like every other one out there?

It's a cool little 22LR that will look nice next to my WASR-22.

So, an out of the box MP15/22...

Congrats! What do you think about the quality of the charging handle on it? I posted about the pistol version, and the charging handle is was pretty much my only concern.

Edited by Koljec

Yeah, I noticed that even before I bought one, the charging handle is a bit gimp. But then your not racking full size rounds either, it's just a 22lr.

If it becomes a problem, it's nothing that can't be addressed. Modded or replaced.

• 2 weeks later...