I'm looking for a nice Mosin rifle. Preferably a hex reviver in very good+ condition. However I'd be willing to consider a round reviver, if it is in great shape, and the price is right. Anyone have or know of someone with one to sell, please PM me. I'd much rather buy one from a private seller than to go and get a milsurp one, that I can't see before I buy. Pics if ya got them.

...and allow me to clarify. When I say condition, I am more concerned with operational and bore condition. The outside of the rifle could be a little worn/used, but to me, that's kinda the way the outside of a old rifle should look. I DO want it to be a good shooter. That's what I mean buy very good+. Just to clarify. :D

I saw a couple when I was in Kalamazoo. I bought mine in South Bend, Indiana at midwest gun exchange for 99 buck. That about three hours from ya. If you call around to a couple of gun shops I'm sure they can point you in the right direction. I love mine and for the price it Freaken awesome. Good luck!!

Cool. I'm gonna check the gander mountain right by my house. Didn't think to look there. (I hate that place, ever since they gave me some shit advice.)

I was at the one in Lansing talking to a guy at the gun counter who acted like he knew everything. After a few minutes, I found out he didn't know what a Saiga 12 was and then he tried to tell me that there was no such thing as a 12 gauge AK. I would love to show him mine to prove him wrong, but at the same time I don't think he even deserves to know. If your Gander Mountain doesn't have one, you should come to the Lansing Gun and Knife show on the December 31st through January 2nd. You're sure to find one there.

Cool. I'm gonna check the gander mountain right by my house. Didn't think to look there. (I hate that place, ever since they gave me some shit advice.)

I was at the one in Lansing talking to a guy at the gun counter who acted like he knew everything. After a few minutes, I found out he didn't know what a Saiga 12 was and then he tried to tell me that there was no such thing as a 12 gauge AK. I would love to show him mine to prove him wrong, but at the same time I don't think he even deserves to know. If your Gander Mountain doesn't have one, you should come to the Lansing Gun and Knife show on the December 31st through January 2nd. You're sure to find one there.

Sounds like the dipshit that keeps telling me that "all AKs take .308 bullets." Some people will always be stupid.