Trying to find a revolver. Help?

I've been looking and searching for months now with no luck! I passed on one about six months ago and i'm kicking myself for doing so because its been hell trying to find one again.

I see the 2-1/2" barrel versions called the "night guard" pop up all the time at the usual online vendors but the 4" proves to be elusive to me.

Does anyone have a line on possibly finding one or any info about one for sale would be helpful! I'm looking for NIB preferably.

Smith & Wesson M325PD, 45acp, 4IN, TI, SS/BLK, HVZ.

This is what she looks like

19523.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated!

I don't think I ever saw one of those, is that Scandium framed? There is a new 625JM on the Brianenos.com forum which is very similar but alot heavier due to the Stainless frame. Good luck!

Doug

post-22191-0-70559700-1294266716_thumb.jpg It says $825 on the photo but he has it down to $775.

No luck at Impact, they have the 325 Night Guard 2-1/2" in 45acp and the 329's (.44) but no 325's in 4". Thanks for the idea tho.

Doug, yep its the Scandium frame. I have almost went for the 625JM's but just cant follow thru on one because i want one of the 325PD's so much more.

I dont think S&W makes the 325PD 4" anymore, for whatever reason i believe it has been discontinued sometime very recently. They still make them in .357 (M327), .41 (M357) and .44 (M329) tho.

Edited by Mullet Man

It's funny that you started this thread, because in the back of my mind I've been looking for this very same revolver. However, like yourself, I've only come across the Night Guard, and it's rather annoying. I'm willing to bet those that have these are not letting them go :cryss:

I have a feeling you are correct with that assumption!

One will pop up somewhere, its just gonna be a matter of whether or not i am in the right place at the right time ...with the right amount of money.

I've pondered picking one up in .357 but that eliminates the convenience i am after of a common caliber with my semi auto. I'm not buying a Desert Eagle lol.

Edited by Mullet Man

I have a feeling you are correct with that assumption!

One will pop up somewhere, its just gonna be a matter of whether or not i am in the right place at the right time ...with the right amount of money.

I've pondered picking one up in .357 but that eliminates the convenience i am after of a common caliber with my semi auto. I'm not buying a Desert Eagle lol.

Desert Eagles are a joke :lolol:

Gunbroker has one, but it's a 2".

Desert Eagles are a joke :lolol:

Gunbroker has one, but it's a 2".

The baby eagles arent too bad. But only a real man would trouser a gold DE!

GB is one of the places i check every day or two. :ded:

I guess I'm only half a man since I trouser my 1911 GI :cryss:

Hello

I have one of the Scandium framed .45 ACP 2-1/2" revolvers, can't recall if it is a 325 or not, but they did discontinue the model a few years ago. I think mine has a Scandium cylinder and S&W had issues with those, so the new ones have a stainless one.

I replaced those handsome grips with some Pachmyer (sp?) models, 'cause with that light frame those .45's bark pretty good. I imagine .357's would be a good handful as well.

It's a very accurate revolver, with really sweet sights.

I load .45 Auto-Rim brass so I don't have to mess with moon clips. Not that they are that much of a hassle.

Respectfully,

-guido

Damn, it says they have 28 in stock, i'm betting the reason is their price (or a misprint). Wonder how they'd take to an offer because that price is a few hundred over what i've seen them listed for at other places?

Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Mullet Man

I guess I'm only half a man since I trouser my 1911 GI :cryss:

Now if it were gold..... :lolol:

BTW, did i read right in another thread that you own a Taurus 455? How do you like it?

:lolol:

Yes, you did read right. All I have to say is I love it!!! It's pictured in my avatar and sig :P

Well shit, i didnt even notice it. I'm getting old and the eyes are going bad :ph34r:

I've been keeping an eye out for one of those as well but Taurus in general kind of scares me.

I haven't had any problems with it. Several hundred rounds and there's very little to no endshake, and the timing is still perfect. I've had a smith go out of timing, and man would it spit :cryss:

ETA: Here are some more pics.

post-25308-0-97815100-1295139299_thumb.jpg

post-25308-0-56295400-1295139310_thumb.jpg

post-25308-0-26100600-1295139319_thumb.jpg

post-25308-0-28437000-1295139331_thumb.jpg

Edited by VaiFanatic