Great drum pouch

Something to think about.

Blackwater Gear makes a great Gas Mask pouch that is perfect to put Drums into.

2 drain holes in bottom , Buckle plus velcro , Can be worn on belt and has a leg strap or can be put on molle vest.

Has 2 pouches inside and 1 in the top.

:super:

If you use a military surplus 200 round S.A.W. pouch, they fit PERFECTLY an have MOLLE webbing on back so it is made to go on a vest or bag or what not.

WE WANT PICS!! LOL

I will a little later today, I promise. I have a ton of extra army shit on shelves in the garage and the father in law has a bunch of wood sitting up against it. Tried to go out there in flip flops and boxers and get the pouches but it's cold as helllllll out there right now, so soon I'll post some good pics of how well they fit in SAW pouches.

The other thing being that the SAW pouch is dirt cheap, less than $9 each most places. Probably because most people don't own a SAW. 021.gif

They commonly seem to be Desert Tan/Coyote Brown due to the recent unpleasantness in the Middle East. It may not match the gear that civilian folks want to wear here Stateside, but other than the very pale ACU grey, it's the lightest/easiest color to dye with RIT at home.

Personally, I've got a mix of gear colors, and don't really worry about it as long as it's all where I want it. I kind of like the mis-matched OD/Tan/ACU/Black mix of things. Maybe it's just me, but to my eyes, it looks a bit less "gear queer" or like you're "trying too hard". When every last thing matches perfectly, unless you're active duty, it kind of screams "AIRSOFTER!" to me.

And only I only ever wear it to ensure it's set up right. Otherwise, it's only for SHTF. Even mismatched and keeping it "ultra practical" I still feel silly for owning LBE and gear, it feels awfully "Walter Mitty" to me. However, I figure I'd feel even sillier if the SHTF ever really did come to pass, and I was trying to stick mags in jeans pockets or whatnot.

The other thing being that the SAW pouch is dirt cheap, less than $9 each most places. Probably because most people don't own a SAW. 021.gif

Personally, I've got a mix of gear colors, and don't really worry about it as long as it's all where I want it. I kind of like the mis-matched OD/Tan/ACU/Black mix of things. Maybe it's just me, but to my eyes, it looks a bit less "gear queer" or like you're "trying too hard". When every last thing matches perfectly, unless you're active duty, it kind of screams "AIRSOFTER!" to me.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: HAHAHA totally agreed.

And only I only ever wear it to ensure it's set up right. Otherwise, it's only for SHTF. Even mismatched and keeping it "ultra practical" I still feel silly for owning LBE and gear, it feels awfully "Walter Mitty" to me. However, I figure I'd feel even sillier if the SHTF ever really did come to pass, and I was trying to stick mags in jeans pockets or whatnot.

Agree x2

post-19378-0-00033300-1294432203_thumb.jpg

post-19378-0-85205300-1294432228_thumb.jpg

I too have also thought MANY times about dying my pouches and camo an uniforms an stuff. Haven't found stuff that works right tho. I tried coffee grinds, but I guess I need to actually brew some up maybe. What's RIT?

• 2 weeks later...