Unreal!!!!!! Again I upset the balance of nature and had to pay the price.

It's been snowing all day, and to be honest I really didn't care that much or pay attention to it.

Well I needed smokes and the cat needed food, so of I go. "This ain't shit." was the WRONG thing to say.

I made it there and back with no problems, but decided to fire up the snowblower and move it before I go in, it was only about 6".

First off, please forgive me for not having pics, I never thought in a million years, nor can I make thing like this up.

My old NOMA is a beast! On it's second motor and countless belts and shear pins. But it always starts on the first pull and gets the job done quick.

First pull, starts up and were off. First thing I notice is, this ain't light fluff it's about mash-potato heavy and I cant run in high gear.

I can't throw the snow in front of the garage so I turn the discharge chute and the wind blows everything in my face. Wonderful!

OK, grab the lever for the deflector to turn it down and SNAP goes the cable. Bummer, but I'll live with it and just do it from another angle.

2 passes later, she's pulling hard to the right... look down and the axle is winging around!!! Yup, I broke the 3/4" rod axle inside the housing!!!

Milk her back to the garage, which is full of crap, so outside project this is and proceed to tear into the somewhat unknown. Atleast the snow stopped.

Me being me, I'm gonna weld her up. I get to the guts, line things up lay a tack weld and ready to burn metal. WHEN.....

I got no wire coming out my Lincoln. WTF!!! It's trying, I have wire out the tip, I can even pull it!!

The spring wire guide inside the handle had a gob of crap in it! How, Why??? I don't know, but it's fixed now, so back to the blower.

I do enjoy welding so, I laid on it heavy and solid. Put the beast back together, came up 1 bolt short from the pocket placement, so I had to find a replacement.

Back to business, or so I thought. (head in hand right now)

My 1 pull start leaves me with a handle and recoil cord in hand!! Really Now, WTF!!!!

I got 2 rusty nuts off, snapped the other 2 studs off, said F it acouple times. After restringing the cord i looked at the cover.

Easy fix. LOL The studs broke off and left 2 nice little holes, tapped them with a 1/4-20 and used bolts.

Oh, I did think about the fan blades inside and had the proper short bolts, stack of lock and flat washers.

Just didn't notice, ONE SIDE SITS LOWER THAN THE OTHER!!!!! Mother F'n fly wheel wont spin!!!!! AUGH!!!!

Secured the fixings for that, said a prayer and tried the 1 pull start. It lives!!!!!! I got the drive cleared.

Sacrifices to the snow gods met, I'm happy with the meager loses;

1 glove, when I set it on the hot exhaust.

Part of 1 knuckle with sufficient blood.

1 bolt lost from the pocket.

And a Craftsman 1/4 drive, 7/16 deep well socket some where in the snow outside the garage door.

So, I ask, How was your evening?

I'm gonna have a beer.