Where are all the 7.62s?

Guns stuck in customs as of today per Mike @ Aof A. Few weeks he says.

I just spoke to Mike today 2/23/11 at 1300 hours, He advised the shipment will arrive on 03/02/11. Great News. I'm happy to have a date to work with. The new advertised price on the 7.62's on AOA is $379.00. Glad I bought mine when I did :cryss:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO stoked!!! When I checked their site to see "IN STOCK" I did a double kick jump flip in my chair and called and told 3 different people who probably weren't as stoked as I am since they don't have o

Its good to have a date, but march? dang. sure its just like a week away, but i want it now. haha. good thing i got my 12 to keep me happy.

Just spoke with Mike at AoA, he said my 7.62 would be shipping out tomorrow at the latest.   Can't wait for my first Saiga!    

Posted Images

I just spoke to Mike today 2/23/11 at 1300 hours, He advised the shipment will arrive on 03/02/11. Great News. I'm happy to have a date to work with. The new advertised price on the 7.62's on AOA is $379.00. Glad I bought mine when I did :cryss:

Its good to have a date, but march? dang. sure its just like a week away, but i want it now. haha. good thing i got my 12 to keep me happy.

• Like 1

Yea, i will shoot another couple hundred rounds out of my 91/30's to keep me entertained till then :chris:

SO stoked!!! When I checked their site to see "IN STOCK" I did a double kick jump flip in my chair and called and told 3 different people who probably weren't as stoked as I am since they don't have one on backorder.

^^ I 2nd that! The $379.99 price tag also caught my eye! I can't wait to go shooting :osama:

SO stoked!!! When I checked their site to see "IN STOCK" I did a double kick jump flip in my chair and called and told 3 different people who probably weren't as stoked as I am since they don't have one on backorder.

^^ I 2nd that! The $379.99 price tag also caught my eye! I can't wait to go shooting :osama:

Haha yeah, I like how they're still giving some of the cheapest prices around though. Good to know we saved 30 dollars.

Speaking of which, my saiga shipped today! How about everyone else who had one on order from AoA?

I didn't preorder mine, but I put my order in with AoA Thursday when they showed in stock.

Status still only shows "Order Received". Hoping I'll get lucky and it will ship out Mon or Tues with the rest.

Edited by Thor88

CSS has 223's in stock. A few other caliber Saigas as well.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-510/SAIGA-223--16%22/Detail

$350 is a bit much for me, partner. I bought my 7.62x39mm for $305, and the .223s were priced the same. I just hope they won't increase in price, once they've got them back in. I bought my Saiga 12 a matter of months ago for $465, and they've already bumped them up to $505, locally. It wouldn't shock me if they were into the $350 range, like CSS, once they're back on the wall.

Are you shocked yet?

And Bvamp, wheres that update?

Mines coming to a local shop, should be here Tuesday. Nothing finer than a growing Saiga collection :D
Mine is scheduled for Monday but will be available Tuesday. The gun shop I go through is closed on Sun/Mon :cryss:

I have that same problem around here too. But frankly, after going to every gun shop in this city, I determined they're assholes who sell shit totally overpriced. Gunshows don't seem to be getting any better, can't always trust the "great deals" you're getting.

CSS has 223's in stock. A few other caliber Saigas as well.http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-510/SAIGA-223--16%22/Detail
$350 is a bit much for me, partner. I bought my 7.62x39mm for $305, and the .223s were priced the same. I just hope they won't increase in price, once they've got them back in. I bought my Saiga 12 a matter of months ago for $465, and they've already bumped them up to $505, locally. It wouldn't shock me if they were into the $350 range, like CSS, once they're back on the wall.
Are you shocked yet?And Bvamp, wheres that update?

Hahaha, don't hold your breathe waiting Mullet, I don't want you to die :(

How are ya'll gettin urs shipped already, i reserved mine when the price was $349. Cheap! haha

Cheap! That reminds me of MAD magazine, hahahaha. I seriously wish I jumped on this :/

But my birthday is coming up, and none of you got me gifts last year... so yeah :lolol:

But my birthday is coming up, and none of you got me gifts last year... so yeah :lolol:

VaiFanatic will always accept gun donations :D

Hey now! I'm loved around these parts ^_^

But instead of another 7.62x39, I need to get on getting a 5.45

Edited by VaiFanatic