Digital Snow Camo

anybody know how durable that finish is? I didnt really see an explanation of what the finish was made of. wonder how durable it is compared to a teflon coating applied the same way??

That skull pattern is the same pattern they have at blackice.com, I thought about getting it put on my S-12 guess i wouldnt be the first after all.

anybody know how durable that finish is? I didnt really see an explanation of what the finish was made of. wonder how durable it is compared to a teflon coating applied the same way??

That skull pattern is the same pattern they have at blackice.com, I thought about getting it put on my S-12 guess i wouldnt be the first after all.

I would also like to know what real world durability is.

we've done this to ARs and several weapons at work....i work primarily on cars but we started the same type of process to guns.... (www.hi-techfx.com)

and as far as how durable it is....if you want durability CeraKote it....if you want looks- dip it. This is not a teflon coating its a paint process that involves submersion of the firearm/object in water (hence- "hydro" in hydrocoating) . it depends on how good of a clear coat is used is what will determine how resiliant and durable it will be

heres the basic process...

Clean weapon/object thoroughly and decrease/deoil

Prep/Prime

Paint base color (amt of coats could vary from app)

Dip in whatever film/design you want...in this case camo

Dry

Clear

DONE

here's a couple we did recently...

cimg2126.jpg

cimg2127x.jpg

cimg2140s.jpg

cimg2148k.jpg

cimg2145d.jpg

Edited by S3M1-4UT0 BURP

for the record I'm not affiliated with this company, I just like what they can do. I will be having them do some work for me in the near future. But now that i understand the rules, it seems that this forum needs a company to step up that offers this type of service because it is pretty damn cool

althought i am not promoting the co. i work for bc this is my personal account, i can refer you to the website if you want to PM me....but "they" can do this for you...