First Saiga 12 ordered :)

I just ordered my first Saiga! Now the long wait for shipping! Boy this wait will be a long one. I have done some looking. Does any one recomend and good solid companies that carry pretty much a little bit of everything. I've seen quite a few. I have just got so much help from you guys on the gun purchase I figured ya'll may know some of the part shops that have good buys.

SuperA if you were refering to me and my saiga purchase. I ordered mine from k-var and it was one of the last few they had. I ordered Monday morning when my other two options fell through. I wish I did the overnight shipping but my cheap ass wanted to save a few bucks it shipped today I think ill have it Wed. If weather doesn't screw it up.

as far as las they had of the basic buy they had other if u want to spend the money

SuperA if you were refering to me and my saiga purchase. I ordered mine from k-var and it was one of the last few they had. I ordered Monday morning when my other two options fell through. I wish I did the overnight shipping but my cheap ass wanted to save a few bucks it shipped today I think ill have it Wed. If weather doesn't screw it up.

as far as las they had of the basic buy they had other if u want to spend the money

Yeah my bad, thought it was from CSS. Thanks for the correction.