so frustrated!

I usually don't have a problem with USPS unless I use them when I order from Midwayusa. It takes over 7 days using Priority Mail from the time Midway ships it, which is always the same day, to go from Columbia MO to the West side of Kansas City. For the life of me I'll never understand that. But if I pay a little more and choose UPS, it will be on my porch the next day.

UPS: Delivers to my house the same time every time. The package is always in good condition.

Fedex: Although I've lived here 20 years, each time I have to take a note up the road to the neighbors and put on their front door to tell the driver that I'm the next house North. They never have the same driver and they always deliver at different times of the day.

Well I spoke too soon about USPS. CSS shipped my order Tuesday and it almost made it here. Got to KC, then was misrouted and sent down to southern Kansas. :angry:

Called MAA this morning, they are open today. Found out that the shotgun I bought from them on AuctionArms was not in stock when they listed it on the auction. They are selling things they don't have in stock!!! The auction said nothing about the gun not being in stock. Lets see here, I sent them payment and FFL info on the 1st, today is the 11th, 10 days. They still do not have the shotgun in stock and are not sure when they will have them in stock. I'm not impressed!!!! :angry2:

Edited by Lumox
9101785091401874063235Delivered, Feb-05-11, 13:17 PM, LANESVILLE, IN, 47136

Out for Delivery, Feb-05-11, 07:55 AM, LANESVILLE, IN, 47136

Sorting Complete, Feb-05-11, 07:45 AM, LANESVILLE, IN, 47136

Arrival at Post Office, Feb-05-11, 06:57 AM, LANESVILLE, IN, 47136

Processed through Sort Facility, Feb-04-11, 17:40 PM, LOUISVILLE, KY, 40231

Processed through Sort Facility, Feb-04-11, 00:08 AM, JACKSON, MS, 39201

Electronic Shipping Info Received, Feb-03-11, 00:00 AM

Acceptance, Feb-03-11, 13:11 PM, PURVIS, MS, 39475

My last USPS tracking skipped all the traffic of it moving around until it arrived locally and I never got an estimated delivery date, it looked more like this:

Shipping info received

2 days later -> Arrived at local post office

2 hours later -> Its out for delivery

To be clear I am not blaming this on MAA at all. In my case they did their part and got my stuff in the mail, although that did take 3 days from when I ordered it. USPS shows they picked it up and its in their posession, thats who im frustrated with.

The investigation was supposed to be finished yesterday and someone was supposed to call me and let me know where the hell it is, and suprise suprise no one called.