9263278-large.jpg

:lolol: I wish someone would teach them officers how to properly display and store firearms... :super:

i agree. those poor rifles are getting all scratched and dinged up. the police better return them and pay for the damages in actual value as i am sure some a highly collectable.

Im just brainstorming how this thread would be different if he was Muslim :osama:

The Muslim clergyman hid several dozen weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition in the inner city Mosque, and in nearby buildings on site. A rural farm owned by the Mosque was also raided where hundreds of rounds of ammunition and assault weapons, rifles, and small arms were discovered.

No one is quite sure where the clergyman got the money to buy the arsenal. The arms were readily available to the Sunni Muslim congregation.

The clergyman's lawyer said all the weapons and ammunition were legal. Police have not charged him with a crime.

Just put the words "Terrorist cell" , and "Al qaeda" in there, and you'd be about right.

It bothered me for those who teach the words of Christ never ask themselves "WWJD if he has these kind of wealth?" Heck, Jesus definitely won't spend it on Mercedes or Guns.

No most likely he would spend it on swords, they did not have guns in the time of Jesus.:rolleyes:

I object to the idea that many insist on pushing of Jesus as a "socially disobedient liberal," because that is their personal orientation. Jesus was more concerned with the redemption of the spirit and obedience to God then to political discourse. My readings of the Bible have convinced me that there is nothing of his teachings that would not allow me to defend my country, my family and myself and indeed feel that I have a moral obligation to do so.

To do that effectively, I need tools...

• Like 2

I have had Evangelical pastors live next door and across the street from me.

The one next door was a avid(and I mean AVID) Hunter and sportsman. I still look fondly at the thanksgiving he invited us over for a wild turkey that he deep fried in peanut oil, and having him over for the "redneck skeet shoot" where we were blasting away at some old stale beer cans in the backyard.

The one across the street had a relic and curio lisence for years and has a incredible collection. He also teaches carpentry at a local boces. I look foward to his visits on the occasion he stops over.

I would open my door to either of these men at any time day or night. Both absolout gentlemen I've had the pleasure of meeting.

As far as the muslim comment, If they can take over the house that the nutbag that thinks he's elvis lives in I'll probably be estatic. I see that fucker with guns I'll call the cops myself!

It bothered me for those who teach the words of Christ never ask themselves "WWJD if he has these kind of wealth?" Heck, Jesus definitely won't spend it on Mercedes or Guns.

No most likely he would spend it on swords, they did not have guns in the time of Jesus.:rolleyes:

I object to the idea that many insist on pushing of Jesus as a "socially disobedient liberal," because that is their personal orientation. Jesus was more concerned with the redemption of the spirit and obedience to God then to political discourse. My readings of the Bible have convinced me that there is nothing of his teachings that would not allow me to defend my country, my family and myself and indeed feel that I have a moral obligation to do so.

To do that effectively, I need tools...

Peter didn't cut off the soldier's ear with a sharp stone when they came to arrest Jesus...

Peter (Christ's lead disciple) was "carrying". ^_^

• Like 3