Where have all the Saigas Goooooooneooonnnn.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

looked everywhere today. I literally have 30 websites bookmarked and they're all out of stock. found one place that has them. 725 bucks + 35 shipping no thanks. yes i looked on gunbroker.com but e

Got it! finally all that research paid off. Thank you everyone on this website! i really do appreciate it! whoooooooooooooo

The only distributor that has them has raised their price to dealers by $200. I have put off buying them because we would have to sell them for $629 to cover CC fees. I am not sure if the price will c

Picked up a 109 this past weekend at a gun show for $685. Way more than I wanted to pay but that what I get for waiting. It was 1 of only 2 in stock form at the show that we found, and we got in early when they first opened the doors. The 3rd one was already converted. There were vultures hovering around me waiting for me to set it down, which did not happen.

I've been wanting to pick up a Saiga for awhile now and figured I better do it before they get too high or impossible to find. Found one within an hour as all my local places were sold out. Had to pay $600 for it but figured they arent getting any cheaper so I better pick it up. Can't wait to put some rounds down it and then figure out just what I want to do with her.

It was the last one they had so now I don't know where to find any and most places told me they don't know when and if they would get any more in.

I've been wanting to pick up a Saiga for awhile now and figured I better do it before they get too high or impossible to find. Found one within an hour as all my local places were sold out. Had to pay $600 for it but figured they arent getting any cheaper so I better pick it up. Can't wait to put some rounds down it and then figure out just what I want to do with her.

It was the last one they had so now I don't know where to find any and most places told me they don't know when and if they would get any more in.

thats the reason why everyone is jacking their prices up, because they know all these people are wanting to buy now. got mine for $540. just ordered a 20 rd drum from mdA

according to internet rumor which is 99% bullshit..RAA is getting in 200 S12's...rumor also is they (RAA) are toast and this is there last go around...personally i say relax...with the rusky factory so damn broke they rented out the commons area to assless chapped dudes i say the last year of builds will have buku quality issues and new owners will dump the guns after finding out how bad the gun is put together...then you can buy and send off to builder of your choice for fix/upgrade

ps: id call RAA and get on the list if the even have a list

ps:atlantic is running a speshul for ar15 members..at $599 i think..save you like 40 bux off there internet site price...24 inch barrels which is no biggie

Edited by snooter

$629 s12 , 19 or 24 inch ,css

Thanks karl, I have been looking everywhere for a new S12. Can't believe I overlooked CSS! Though $629 is a little more than I wanted to pay, I will gladly pay it to Greg. Now I can't wait for him to restock the 7.62s!

Why not just order from K-Var and same a little? They sell out about once per week, but a few days later they put more up.