I have a Chaos Porkypine that has been briefly fitted on a gun to see what it would look like (without a muzzle device attached), and handled by me when I first got it, to see how it worked. It is in like new, very good condition. I would like to get $200 for it - seems to be what they're going for, and I want to get what it would cost me to replace it from the sale. This price includes Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the US.

• 2 weeks later...

PM (email) sent...

Sorry Mike, price is firm on this one.

Cam doesn't make them anymore, so if I decide to replace it down the road, it's unlikely I'll be able to find one for $200 or less.

Pics added:

gallery_12961_659_4891.jpg

gallery_12961_659_975006.jpg

gallery_12961_659_228367.jpg

gallery_12961_659_320250.jpg

• Like 2

PM (email) sent...

Cam doesn't make them anymore, so if I decide to replace it down the road, it's unlikely I'll be able to find one for $200 or less.

DAMMIT... yoo got sumthin' wee wunt more than S-E-X and you insist on a fair price?? DAMMIT!!!

Edited by Mike1234567
  • Like 1

PM (email) sent...

DAMMIT... yoo got sumthin' wee wunt more than S-E-X and you insist on a fair price?? DAMMIT!!!

:lolol: Glad you understand

is this still for sale? i am definitely interested, pm me if it is still available.

PM sent

• 4 weeks later...

Still for sale?

PM (email) sent...

:lolol: Glad you understand

is this still for sale? i am definitely interested, pm me if it is still available.

PM sent

I want it...pm sent...i know we can work out a deal. I meant to reply to the whole topic....not gun fanatics...whoops.

Can we get some pics of it mounted?

They are on google. :rolleyes:

post-14486-1236068719_thumb.jpg

post-14486-1236068729_thumb.jpg

Edited by lewie212

Received porky pine today.

What exactly does that thing do??

hot dog/marshmallow roaster

Excellent! Hope it roasts many marshmallows/hot dogs for you :D

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.