I have noticed since the big ATF scare the prices have gone through the roof and some sellers are printing lies about the possible ban coming and are screwing people to make a buck. BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER THIS THREAD DOES NOT PERTAIN TO ANY FOR OUR BUSINESS MEMBERS HERE they have been GREAT about keeping prices low, But when they are out of stock you have to look other places.So back to my thread I was on GB and bid on a auction #215429416 for (2) AGP 10rd mags for $81 there was no reserve and I was the only bidder the seller (stellarrigs) closed the auctin a day early then E-mailed me that they could not sell me the mags because the had began to sell them in there store for $75 each and could not justify selling them to me for that price cause the were getting so much more for them in there shop then relist the auction #216764537 as (1) AGP mag for $81.And now a E-mail battle has begun with them because I gave them a "F" rating.So to any one in there area I would not deal with:

Edward Kaye

owner/president

Stellar rigs

West Palm Beach,FL

I posted no links because they are not bus. members but enuff info is there if you want to look in up on your own. And I am wanting to know if anyone else is running into this and who you are dealing with so we don't deal with them after the BIG SCARE of 2011 is over.

ADDED: Mods if this in in the wrong section please move it and I dont think I have broke any rules but if I did then remove it. Thanks

Edited by SCHULTZE

That's funny. They pull something like that then get pissed when you give them a bad rating? I don't know gb rules so they may be within them but it's still nit right. I understand trying to make money but not at the expense of screwing someone over.

• 4 months later...

i feel you have every right to give them an F and explain why in the comment section for the feedback why they got an F. id even go so far as to file a report with gunbroker. thanks for the heads up. if you want i have an agp 10 rnder ill sell you. let me know if you want it, ill p.m. in a sec.

• Like 1

i feel you have every right to give them an F and explain why in the comment section for the feedback why they got an F. id even go so far as to file a report with gunbroker. thanks for the heads up. if you want i have an agp 10 rnder ill sell you. let me know if you want it, ill p.m. in a sec.

Let me guess, you will sell it to him for 80, and save him some money...LOL...Just kidding man...

That is a screwed up sham that guy pulled on you OP, sorry... When the Obama scare took place and prices on everything went through the roof, i waited, made a list, and only bought from people that were honest dealers...There are many places that i will not shop in, just because of their tom foolery Jack asseryscum baggishness during that time...CTD is one of them...

Let me guess, you will sell it to him for 80, and save him some money...LOL...Just kidding man...

That is a screwed up sham that guy pulled on you OP, sorry... When the Obama scare took place and prices on everything went through the roof, i waited, made a list, and only bought from people that were honest dealers...There are many places that i will not shop in, just because of their tom foolery Jack asseryscum baggishness during that time...CTD is one of them...

I buy from CTD what are they doing if i know i may not buy there anymore

I buy from CTD what are they doing if i know i may not buy there anymore

During the Obama scare, they jacked up the price of PMags to something like $60 a piece. I'm all for a company charging whatever they want, for whatever they sell.........as long as they don't lie to make it seem like anything other than what it is; price-whoring purely for max profit.

But, they put a note on their page saying that they raised the price on PMags, because Magpul raised the price to all of their distributors. Magpul released a public statement saying they did not increase their price to distributors, or even increase their price, period. They actually still had PMags on their own site for the same low price they were before the scare. So CTD blatantly lied to cover up their greed, and tried to blame it on Magpul.

Fuck CTD. I hope they choke on a bag of AID's infected cocks.

There's plenty of other stories on CTD price-whoring like a bunch of scumbags. The PMag situation was enough for me to never buy from them ever again. If they had just raised the prices and made no false excuses on why they did it, then so be it. I would still shop elsewhere, and be done with it. But the fact that they lied about why they did, makes me shit on their name whenever it comes up.