MSA B.A.S.T.A.R.D.

• 2 weeks later...

They posted this yesterday on their Facebook page;

"We are in the process of getting a Saiga .223 for the B.A.S.T.A.R.D project to shoot a conversion video and product demo. Details soon."

ETA: From the CAD drawings that were shown, everything on the bottom of the receiver needed to be removed (mag catch, trigger guard, etc) and be replaced with the B.A.S.T.A.R.D. Of course things could have changed in the two years that it's been announced...

Edited by Tacticool

They posted this yesterday on their Facebook page;

"We are in the process of getting a Saiga .223 for the B.A.S.T.A.R.D project to shoot a conversion video and product demo. Details soon."

ETA: From the CAD drawings that were shown, everything on the bottom of the receiver needed to be removed (mag catch, trigger guard, etc) and be replaced with the B.A.S.T.A.R.D. Of course things could have changed in the two years that it's been announced...

That's why they call it a bastard because it makes your rifle look like an AK knocked up an AR and this is the BASTARD child...lmao you know a complete lower ala AR on an AK rifle...hope that is not lost on deaf ears...lmao :lolol:

Once Max restores the MSA section I will update the forum from there....But yes I am shooting for a early April delivery on the B.A.S.T.A.R.D. project.

I like to think of it as an AR dry humping a AK and this was the result..... not for the purist :smoke: