Bolt carrier

Rod is fine its the bolt carrier.

G/L. Maybe try Cadiz.

I remember K-VAR having some replacement parts at one time but dont remember if a carrier was on the list.

How much does the S12 carrier differ from a rifle carrier?

Post a pic of it up.

Well, I went to clean it after shooting and noticed some polished strips in the piston head. its not bent bad but if it breaks then wat? So if anyone has a bolt carrier for an S12 lying around PM me maybe we can work out a deal.

I dont comprehend your description of "polished strips on the piston head"?

Do you mean the end of the bolt carrier where the op-rod threads into it has some marks on the top from rubbing the rear sight block? This is normal AFAIK. All AK variants i have seen have this. All three of mine do.

Post a pic or two from different angles!

Well, I went to clean it after shooting and noticed some polished strips in the piston head. its not bent bad but if it breaks then wat? So if anyone has a bolt carrier for an S12 lying around PM me maybe we can work out a deal.

I'm sure it can be repaired

FYI, nobody will have an extra bolt carrier laying around unless they had another irreplaceable part break and they are now parting out their dead gun.

If you would like to pay out the ass, I would be willing to part out a perfectly functional Saiga-12.

• Like 1

yeah little bit of heat might do the job.

Did you already try that a little? It looks like the finish is burnt off and there is scale on the metal in the bend area, either that or its just really dirty with carbon.

I'd recommend using a wood or leather mallet on a wood table or something like that when you heat it up to bend it back so you don't leave hammer marks.