• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a little disappointed in the people that are down for two when there's not enough to go around even if people only put down for one. I know it's first dibs and all, but I wouldn't do a thing li

Too cool man. Old pics like that showing US history are priceless IMO.

First come, first served. Just be glad someone didn't want all 20.

Posted Images

Guys.. I think we are full up & then some... Lets see how this materializes.... Perhaps I can score some more! I will start another thread if I can.

I gotta go through post and PM's.

Sieriously, I knew there would be interest but I had no idea how much!

I need to go through this thread's post and my PM's Time stamp for post or PM will be the determining factor.

I just need some time to catch up and do it.. gimme till the end of the weekend please!

for those who missed this round.. I'm already working on a 2nd...

Not counting ANY chickens until I have product in hand though... Also, I will not ship to anyplace with where these may be restricted.. sorry, I must cover my own butt...

Looking for original thread where I definately said I wanted in on two. No worries,.

???

I have not offered these before.. are you thinking someone else's thread/offer?

You are right Sir. Sorry for My mistake. I did claim 2 on another thread by ANOTHER member. Not your thread. Very sorry.

No worries! I would feel poorly if I had left anyone hanging..

if and when you can order more of these i would like to purchase 2-5 of them. i just got into playing with my saiga and boy is it hungry, a lot of fun though. would love to be able to feed it a little more. and until MD comes out with their double stacks and the drums go on sale again, i am stuck with just a couple of 12 round agp's and one stock 5 rounder. :rolleyes: never enough.

DaveM-1

WaffenSchimed-2

bs5000-2

KC913-1

Self_Inflicted-1

AZG-2

RedCedarHunter-1

627f-1

Jamesmaddison-2

xxxpez-1

tritium-1

sunnybean-1

wabo100-2

MulletMan-2

That's 20, folks..

I will inform when stock is in.... I will make no sale without product in hand.

I'll give 48 hours to "claim" your mag once stock is in. if not, goes it goes to the next in person line.

I'll keep y'all posted on round 2..

Sorry about the wait on tallying these!

(Edit: and that there were not enough THIS time for everyone who wanted one..)

I'm a little disappointed in the people that are down for two when there's not enough

to go around even if people only put down for one. I know it's first dibs and all,

but I wouldn't do a thing like that myself.

• Like 1

I'm a little disappointed in the people that are down for two when there's not enough

to go around even if people only put down for one. I know it's first dibs and all,

First come, first served. Just be glad someone didn't want all 20. :lolol:

• Like 1

That's why "price gouging" is good.

Yep.. I make a whopping 25 bucks ea for finding a connection, taking orders and shipping..!!!

Pretty "fair" price on these actually...

You can ALWAYS pay 150 elsewhere!

Yep.. I make a whopping 25 bucks ea for finding a connection, taking orders and shipping..!!!

Pretty "fair" price on these actually...

You can ALWAYS pay 150 elsewhere!

Again, +10 for the awesome deal

First come, first served. Just be glad someone didn't want all 20. :lolol:

I was going to order 6 if they were magwell mags. :devil: but now that I think about it probably wouldn't so others could get in on the action :angel:

Edited by AZG

Mr. Juggernaut, Sir, I will forfeit one of my two for Kliegl if I can get one from the next round. I know that not even the first round is guaranteed, but there you have it. :wub:

Edited by jamesmadison
  • Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.