Base S-12 is back in stock at K-Var

Isn't K-Var the company that everyone is complaining about having the marked out import stamp?

They are apparently buying them from Arsenal, who seems to be buying a shipment that was shipped marked for RRA. I think ATF requires that the importer be stamped/engraved on the receiver and incorrect data be obliterated. This makes gun tracing work better.

I have no idea if there is any significant connection between K-var and Arsenal, other then both of them being located in LV.

I have no idea if there is any significant connection between K-var and Arsenal, other then both of them being located in LV.

They are connected. Almost like brothers, one would say. :angel:

Edited by KC913

I think these are going to get much harder too get real soon. Anything magazine feed will be a challenge if the anti gunners have there day in the sun again. Since most of us are doing the legal and right thing. It will just mean more money and hoops to jump thru. Basically I have been trading off some of my weapons for ones I really want. I traded off one of my 308's that I bought for the scope that was on it. Might sound strange but the "NightForce" looks really nice on my Remington700 BDL VLS. The Brand new in the box Saiga 12 I got has a 24" barrel which will make it perfect for Coyote hunting close range work. I have been looking for a Saiga 12 for a long time. When the chance came to get one I jumped on it. My guess is that since the Saiga 12 is set up more to look like a hunting shotgun. The ATF is leaving it alone? Has I change my Saiga 12 and keep it 922r compliant. It's looking more like the shotgun can pull double duty. It really is apples and oranges who imports it. The are going to try to get top dollars for hot items. Ex Keltec's new 22mag 30round pistol. If you can find one? your going to shell out 300-400 bucks. The reality is it might be truly worth 150 bucks...