New member here

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the welcome in a previous post to all new members. I'm planning on getting a used S12 today and have tons of question but will first do my research/search before duplicating information. Wow....you guys have done some great modification to your S12s and have a ton of knowledge. I appreciate any help and information I can learn from you and look forward to our future topic/discussions.

Thunderfoot

• Like 1

Welcome, and yes there have been alot of great guns built because of this site and if you have any problems it has probaly been addressed already a little looking goes a long way and if you can't find your answer on your own just ask it and we all will be glad to answer to the best of our knowlage or to point you to a thread that can. Also besides Saigas you will find alot of good guys and gals who you can talk to about anything just make sure you post it in the right forum.

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the welcome in a previous post to all new members. I'm planning on getting a used S12 today and have tons of question but will first do my research/search before duplicating information. Wow....you guys have done some great modification to your S12s and have a ton of knowledge. I appreciate any help and information I can learn from you and look forward to our future topic/discussions.

Thunderfoot

Welcome! By the way, this is how you introduce yourself to a new forum. +1