Need help reinstalling selector with BHO

I picked up my Arsenal Saiga-12 on Friday and shot it on Saturday. I went to a conversion party on Sunday, had everything done and re-installed all but the bolt hold open. Tonight when I got home I followed the CSS video and another one on YouTube (2 part) to install it. Everything seems to have gone perfectly except that I cannot install my selector. It seems that the BHO is in the way. Did I do something wrong? I don't see how this would have ever worked in my rifle before, but it must have? Maybe my BHO piece got swapped with someone elses at the party? Maybe I need to remove the FCG completely then install the selector, then re-install? That seems like a PITA. Maybe I can modify the BHO piece of metal somehow (if so, do you have photos or diagrams, etc.)? Help! Thanks!

bho1.jpg

bho2.jpg

bho3.jpg

Getting the BHO spring in place is the biggest PITA, but I found you don't necessarily need to remove it. You need to remove the hammer and spring (zip tie the spring hooks behind the head of the hammer) by tapping out the pin they're on. The BHO is also attached to the same pin. Then just use a hook tool to carefully lift the spring arm off the BHO and set it down on the receiver. The BHO should come right out at this point. Install the safety and reverse the instructions.