Got some knives I've been working on. This is what I do for a hobby, pays the college bills but not much more than that. These are collectables and all the work is done by hand with some very rare/expensive materials, hence the high prices, but you get what you pay for. No junk here :)

Prices are firm considering costs of labor, parts, materials, ect. All knives come with a money back guarantee, you don't like it send it back for a full refund. Free lifetime sharpening if you pay the shipping costs. All customized knives come with a custom nylon zipper case for storage. All prices are PP gift/+3% OR USPS MO.

Alright so first up lets do the Benchmade Skirmish's:

1. Skirmish Number 5 in Red G10 with a gold anodized frame. Custom standard pocket clip made from 6Al4V anodized gold, jeweled frame on the inside, red G10 overlay scales with integral lockstop on the locking side. G10 scale on the nonlocking side covers the pivot to prevent dings and damage and also keeps the screw from backing out insuring proper blade centering and tension for fast deployment. Blade is reground with a satin finish on the bevels hand rubbed and jeweling on the flats. Decorative drill work on both scales. I sharpened the knife because I wasn't happy with the factory edge and it's very sharp now. Price is 350$ shipped pp gift.

DSC02421-1.jpg

DSC02429.jpg

DSC02428.jpg

DSC02426.jpg

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02418.jpg

2. Skirmish Number 7 in silver twill G10 with a jeweled blue anodized frame. Custom dragon-wing pocket clip made from 6Al4V Titanium and anodized blue to match the frame, original included and hand rubbed satin finished. Scales are made from very rare and hard to get silver twill G10, everything custom sculpted by hand. Locking side scale has an integrated over travel stop and the nonlocking side scale covers the pivot screw to prevent damage and keep the screw from backing out accidentally. Frame is blue anodized with a jeweled finish. Backspacer is made from MoonGlow and glows well in the dark. Brand new blade. Price is 400$ shipped pp gift

DSC02546.jpg

DSC02549.jpg

DSC02550.jpg

DSC02551.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02555.jpg

DSC02554.jpg

DSC02556.jpg

And the other knives:

1. Customized first production 790 Subrosa with Orange G10 overlay. Satin frame with orange G10 scales. Jeweled interior. Locking side scale acts as a lockstop to prevent over travel. Properly adjusted for a very speedy deployment and perfectly centered. Rock solid lockup. Brand new knife. Price is 200$ shipped pp gift

DSC02448.jpg

DSC02449.jpg

2. Meyerco/Kirby Lambert Shockwave with polished blade and MoonGlow scales. These are pretty affordable knives that make for really cool customized blades. The scales and backstrap are made from an acrylic material called MoonGlow that I've started using on a lot of my knives. It glows brightly for about an hour after you give it a good charge in the sun, but will glow for a full 8 hours until it looses all of its juice. This is a really useful item to use as a lamp, marker, identifier in the dark, ect. It gives off approx. 3 lumens of light on full charge. The knife has a stupidly sharp hand convexed polished edge with mirror polished bevels. Carbon fiber on the bolsters, polished satin liners. Looking for 120$.

DSC02570.jpg

DSC02563.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

Edited by Floyd
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.