Why Didn't I buy a Saiga earlier?!?

My buddy just bought a saiga-12 and as you can see in the videos below, its wicked. He starts off with the AR but resorts to his saiga-12 (maybe he should have started with that) and finishes up with a 9mm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4rO565pVtE <BR>That resulted in saiga envy, I purchased a Saiga .223. My other .223 (a S&W MP15T), works well but costs 3 times as much and is debatable as a superior gun to the Saiga. Now when I go shooting with my buddies, they would rather shoot the saiga than the AR. No surprise. How did I not hear of these budget, but well made rifles before? Below my wife shoots precisely with the 20" .223 . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c6leL9j7ZE Wishing I had joined the saiga resistance earlier, Jarrettrocksvt

Edited by jarrettrocksvt

My buddy just bought a saiga-12 and as you can see in the videos below, its wicked. He starts off with the AR but resorts to his saiga-12 (maybe he should have started with that) and finishes up with a 9mm.

Your buddies got that all backwards, you back away from the zombies while shooting.

Wow, that's one huge ass scope on his AR! Looks like you guys had fun though. Nice that you're wife enjoys shooting with you, it took some convincing with my wife as she's a city girl but loves it now. Started her off on .22s but now she prefers my AK over all the others because of its "kick"...lol

My buddy just bought a saiga-12 and as you can see in the videos below, its wicked. He starts off with the AR but resorts to his saiga-12 (maybe he should have started with that) and finishes up with a 9mm.

Your buddies got that all backwards, you back away from the zombies while shooting.

Yeah he's one of those seek and destroy types. I'd be fun to watch him actually encounter a hoard. He may not win teh battle, but his gun will be empty. He's ordered one of those drums for the saiga-12.

gen 4 glock?

Do you want this thread to totally derail? :)

Happy owner of a Gen 4 G23 with 1k rounds and ZERO failures.

He must've had a Glock Gen 4 AR, as well, though...

P.S. He must really hate RE/MAX.

Edited by Raleigh Saiga

Yeah I've got a Gen 3 G23 with about 400 rounds. I had a couple of stovepipes but that was due to crappy ammo. Never again will I buy green/white box remington. Total crap. I bought the saiga for the same reason as the G23, durability/reliability under any circumstance.

<BR> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX7BYn8G8rA

Edited by jarrettrocksvt