12 guage saiga 20-22" for sale, NIB

hey there is a saiga 12 guage 20-22" for sale, 300 bucks NIB, should i buy or not? its at a gun shop across the state. is that too low or too hihg? have they been about that price recently? do you think if i buy it and dont fire, it will increase in value?

thanks

*i need to justify a purchase so my parents dont think i am going to start a war with all my guns, so if this is truly going to be worth more than i paid, then i may get a nob of approval

Buy it, do a conversion, shoot it, and sell it if you have to and you'll still come out on top. If you have any hand skills at all these things are about as easy as it comes to do a conversion on and loads of fun to shoot........

so you are suggesting that if you had the opportunity you would purcahse it?

*is the 2001 model the first year it was imported? also, does this have the ability to lock the bolt open like my 308 so when i go to the range i dont get bitched out

thanks

Edited by smithy5160
Check this one out:

http://dragunov.net/stocksets.htm

If this one will plug into an SSG-97, it should go right into and ak or saiga.  I wish they would post a pic of the OD Green stock.

How much did each cost?

The stocks on the Romak 3, SSG97 and the like will not fit an AK variant. The backs of the recievers are curved somehow as far as I know. Also those stocks are very pricey. The ATI and Choate stocks are around $50-60.