When will they be here?

When can we expect the Saiga to be back on the market?

As one of my clients said when I asked him how he gets them so easily, "Money talks & bullshit walks in the current market."

If a builder or store wants to get them at this moment, it's not the time for them to try to barter with the distributors, because there's many others out there that'll just say "I'll take them, send me the invoice"

They're out there, you just have to be fast & ready right now.

Most vendors aren't price gouging like many would like to believe, the ones who have the S-12 in stock are paying top-dollar too.

Keep in mind, there are many factors at play.

We have the panic buy, Izhmash is perpetually in financial trouble, so nobody knows how long they'll last, & we now aren't unknown now that the Saiga-12 pretty much has it's own TV show.

Times are changing.

The secret of the awesomeness of the platform is now known & this will only increase.

People like to try to convince themselves that a pump is more reliable, but the simple fact of the matter is, once you tune an S-12 & get it all dialed in, there's far fewer things that can go wrong with it because there's no delicate parts like on all the other shotguns.

This goes for both the other semi-autos and the pumps.

• Like 1