Tromix or Magpul CTR?

Sorry for another noob stock question, but I can't decide. I like the adjustable LOP with the CTR, and worry the Tromix would be too long. I'd put an ace folding mech on the CTR, could add a cheek riser to either one. I like them both, should i just get one of each :) Anybody have experience with both? I tried to do a search on this, but didn't really find what I was looking for. Just didn't want to spend the same money twice. Thanks in advance

i went back and forth for almost a month on this very decision. Ultimately I decided to go with the CTR only because of my familiarity with it and my worry that the Tromix may be too long for me (I'm only 5'8") and I wouldn't be able to adjust it. I would love to see a tromix stock up close though to try out. If it fit me, I would definitely get one.

Edited by Jeep297

Hey thanks for the info guys, didn't think I was going to get a response. I'll probably end up getting the MOE first. The Tromix I'll get next in a month or two, and throw it on my WASR, or switch the two and see what works better where. If any one cares I can do a write up on likes dislike on each, and which one worked better where for me. Thanks again for the help guys.

I have the tromix on My saiga 12. And it works great. I have the ctr on my ar15 and the only thing I would be worried Bout is the recoil on the S12 breaking the wobble locking mechanism on the magpul

If you break it, Magpul will replacement it. I have the MOE on my S-12 for LOP adjustment for clothing, armor, etc. Works well.

Edited by MT Predator