Reflecting back on the last few years and how much has happened, all the changes, the new builds, vendors, products, and all the new members and all the faithfully hard working older members and Mods. The passion people have shown for this weapon is proof of the American love affair with our guns. This is a great site with great people and I'm proud to be a part of it!

• Like 13

Not to be a doom and gloomer, but I sure hope Saiga prices stabilize and then start dropping back relatively soon. I love mine and enjoy working on them immensely but inordinately high prices and scarcity will most definitely put a damper on new enthusiasts joining in on the fun. My three have piqued the interest of several people and has them contemplating a purchase. At this point though, I don't know whether to tell them to buy now or wait till things calm down a bit.

Other than that, rock on Saiga!!

Reflecting back on the last few years and how much has happened, all the changes, the new builds, vendors, products, and all the new members and all the faithfully hard working older members and Mods. The passion people have shown for this weapon is proof of the American love affair with our guns. This is a great site with great people and I'm proud to be a part of it!

I agree! :beer:

There's quite a few gun forums I'm a member of, and browse through..........but none compare to this place.

• Like 1