Welcome to the forum! Please try to absorb as much info as already exists here (equals please read much of the wisdom that has alrerady been posted multiple times), and if there are additional questions, ask away.

Welcome aboard! It's a great firearm once you get it converted.

Spend some time reading and searching the forum and let us know if you have any questions. Everything you'd want to know is right here and has probably been asked and answered.

Its a great gun period. Converted or not. Thats whats great about it, you can put as much or as little money into it as you want. Just make sure your within the law. Ive been here for a month and have learned more than I could have ever imagined.

Hi Im a newbie here and im looking into buying a saiga 7.62x39 and im looking to get some feedback on the rifle and here what everyone thinks about it and some general info about the rifle. Thanks

You can spend waaaay too much time reading about all the Saiga flavors here. I know I have.

While prices have gone up, Saigas are still an excellent value.