So checking my finances and the web.. I cam across a Sig SP2022.. which is both in 9mm, 40, 357 Sig..

I went with 9mm as I already have a holster from my EZ9 (that is for sale for $300 and $35 shipping in the WTS) that is also 2022 compatible..

And I have about 400 rounds of 9mm laying here.. so the 9mm made sense..

It only comes with 1 15 round mag. :cryss: so for an extra $30 I had CDNN send me a 2nd one.. :super: comes with 2 Grips.. small and medium..

Total OTD from CDNN to my FFL was $430 and $17 s/h.. ($447).. they also stock the 40 cal for I think the same price...

Here is a stock photo.. should be in Friday night.. and I may go get it.. or wait till Saturday in the AM.. :cryss:

post-8775-0-36996200-1302228047_thumb.jpg

Anyone else on here have this model??? I have read mostly GREAT reviews on them...

Al

Edited by YWHIC

Please do let us know what you think about it once you get some trigger time on it. I got the email from CDNN last week or so and have been reading up on these Sigs. Like Beef said, lots of people say it's the most underrated Sig out there. The good reviews, coupled with the great price.....it's caught my interest, for sure. Mags are kinda pricey, but considering some mag prices nowadays, they're not ridiculous.

Conversely, when I first found out about the Sig P250 series, I got interested because they go for about $350 brand new. I started looking them up and found a lot of "meh" reviews, from both Sig owners and usually non-Sig owners who had bought them.

The Sig 250 was interesting minus the fact from the muzzle end it has BIG gaps around the guide-rod and such.. :cryss:

Must be for switching the CALIBERs and such..

Just picked it up the SP2022.. VERY nice.. :super:

post-8775-0-69762100-1302311263_thumb.jpg

It measures 7 3/8" from the back TIP of the rear strap to the VERY front..

And its 5 5/8" from top of site to bottom of the mag plate 'frontal' tip

Here is a pic of the EZ9 and the SP2022 :super:

post-8775-0-49918800-1302311258_thumb.jpg

The EZ9 measures 7 3/4" long and the same 5 5/8" in height..

Here is a pic of the Sig SP2022 in the leather Yaqui slide..

post-8775-0-88007600-1302312042_thumb.jpg

It measures 2 5/8" to the back and 1 1/2" to the muzzle tip..

the old EZ9 was 2 3/4" to the back and 2 1/16" to the muzzle tip..

so overall the SP2002 is slightly shorter for CCW carry (about 3/4" overall) & its about 7 ounces lighter than the EZ9.. :smoke:

I've got some HMAK M41 9mm NATO ammo laying here.. I will try to get out this weekend.. :killer:

Will also try come CCI blazer (alum cased)..

Albert

Edited by YWHIC