I know there was a IZ-108 that had adjustable rear sights but I have never seen one. My question is if it was a standard AK rear leaf sight? I want a railed top but don't want a quadrail and I had found the krebs rail and the Texas dog leg but they use the rear sight mount as a pivot point.

The 108 has an adjustable front sight, and fixed rear.

You can't use the TWS or Krebs rail on an S-12 without first welding a modified AK RSB to the trunnion / gas tube, or getting one of dinzag's kits.

crap i just want a longer sight radius then the pistol sights Anyone know of a front sight mount that is railed on top? like an flat top ar. something i could clamp to the barrel or press on just behind the threads. I may just go with the titan for the rear and mock something up for the front

Imo, it makes more sense to have H&K irons installed, (or do it yourself), than it does to install an AK rear sight block/leaf and front sight... at least on a 12-ga. I've used AK irons, Krebs irons, and the H&K sights. I find the H&K's to be the most natural and quick to use.

ymmv.

I want something like the short front sight block but with a rail on it instead. Then attach my other sight as far back as possible. Hk sights are what I have. They are rail mount with tritium in them really really nice set of sights I got on a trade I just need rails to mount them. They are the troy industries fold down night sights if u like Hk sights these are the king of them I may just buy the dinzag front sight and milling it down for a rail. I just thought some one would have done this already

Edited by kindapointless