Neat-o but i wonder if it wouldnt just be easier to contract someone with a CNC to run a few " nameplates " engraved with the Saiga12, Izhmash logo, ZK logo or whatever else you personally wanted and rivet em on to cover after a black powdercoat?

enough guys askin about covering that unsightly mess that I think there would be at least a small market for em no? .... would be a great way to personalise your weapon and shouldnt be really all that hard to put on eithor. :dollar:

Just thinking outloud LOL, sorry, but I always did like me a Spikes Tactical AR with one of their pictogram styles on it... would be an easy way to achive that on your Saiga and perhaps /gasp end up with a matched set :ph34r:

Bevel the edges so it wouldnt snag, rivet or bolt on with a bit of locktight and your GTG

I dunno...

Waylon

not sure how far I'd trust etching into the metal of the body over an area thats already been cut with a crosshatch, seems like it would start to get pretty thin... I'd feel safer with a coupla rivets in the tail than a 2x3 square etched down thin enough to cause structural weakness... YMMV

Edited by datrowl