Retail price vs forum member pricing...

Local customers and website pricing is fixed retail.

For forum members I am always willing to work with you on price.

Call or email with your questions.

Our shop raccoon is sick, so I will be in and out of the shop dealing with it for the next two days (vet/home-nursing-etc). Sorry.

Matt

C&S

636-928-1511

info@csm-w.com

www.csm-w.com

Please send my best wishes for a fast and full recovery. Maybe it was something he ate.

Thanks Bro!!! :smoke:

Could have been one of the three registered HK full-auto sears he has stolen and cached away....If so, I'll have to pick it out of his poop :lolol:

If you buy a HK sear from us make sure it is the one that doesn't smell like dookie :angel:

Please send my best wishes for a fast and full recovery. Maybe it was something he ate.

Thanks Bro!!! :smoke:

Could have been one of the three registered HK full-auto sears he has stolen and cached away....If so, I'll have to pick it out of his poop :lolol:

If you buy a HK sear from us make sure it is the one that doesn't smell like dookie :angel:

They DO like shiny things you know...

My package should have shown up at the shop today, I hope that little rascal can't open boxes :angel: . All kidding aside, if you're in the shop when I come in to pick up the new addition I'd like to talk with you about the wildlife rescue part of your life. I was talking with my girls about that part of your life when I took the pic of the flying rat and they both seemed interested in possibly doing some volenteer work. Good luck with the critter and the kits.

silly thought but ummm... try cutting a beer can or other shiney metal into the rough shape of the HK recievers... leave it out where he can see it and get to it... hell put some coon snax on a plate next to it to " plant " the idea... let him take it away like he did the HK recievers and set up a cheep video cam or 25.00 pawn shop camcorder to see where he takes it.... might just get your HKs back...