Gas Tube Cover From CSS

I think when someone makes helpful vidoes, communication for ordering is outstanding, and shipping is making the USPS look good! CSS is a great vendor! I got my SGM Tri-rail, vented gas tube cover, and replacement spring for the mag catch lever and got them installed today and up and running once again, thanks to Greg at CSS! All works well and fits beautifully!

Thanks once again Greg/CSS for the Quality Service and Products!

:super:

Edited by Guns Are Great
  • Like 1

Greg is THE man, I can't say enough good about him or the job he does. If not for his vids, I'd have never attempted the conversion myself. Something else I'll add, I've never had a question I needed help with, that I couldn't shoot him an email and get a reply back same day, and usually same hour. If EVERYONE in buisness did buisness like Greg... dear lord... Let me share an experience I had just last week.

True story, just last week I came home, found a box on my steps, carried it in and opened it and it had 5 MD20 drums in it... I was like Huh?... I didn't even order these... was a card in the box from Greg, all it said was " Load em now, Thank me later " .... well, knowing Greg, I slapped 100 rounds of 00buck into the drums without questioning further. Just as I got the last round in the drum, I heard a crash in the basement and thought to myself WTF?... opened the door, flipped on the lightswitch... awwwshit, zombie invasion. Luckily Greg knew I was going to need them, sent them in advance...with a warning... AND prefitted em all to MY gun, which is still weird cause I keep it in the safe..... I just don't know guys... If not for Greg at CSS... I would not be alive today... and the zombie invasion would have spread thru the county like a plague.

Its strange, Reminds me of an old wives tale I used to hear whispered in the dark... you know, the one about Chuck Norris changeing his name and opening a gun shop?....

Unbelieveable but true, every word of it!

So there you have it folks, Deal with Greg at CSS and live... or feed the zombies, your choice!

Now that's a great freaking story! :lolol:

Greg is THE man, I can't say enough good about him or the job he does. If not for his vids, I'd have never attempted the conversion myself. Something else I'll add, I've never had a question I needed help with, that I couldn't shoot him an email and get a reply back same day, and usually same hour. If EVERYONE in buisness did buisness like Greg... dear lord... Let me share an experience I had just last week.

True story, just last week I came home, found a box on my steps, carried it in and opened it and it had 5 MD20 drums in it... I was like Huh?... I didn't even order these... was a card in the box from Greg, all it said was " Load em now, Thank me later " .... well, knowing Greg, I slapped 100 rounds of 00buck into the drums without questioning further. Just as I got the last round in the drum, I heard a crash in the basement and thought to myself WTF?... opened the door, flipped on the lightswitch... awwwshit, zombie invasion. Luckily Greg knew I was going to need them, sent them in advance...with a warning... AND prefitted em all to MY gun, which is still weird cause I keep it in the safe..... I just don't know guys... If not for Greg at CSS... I would not be alive today... and the zombie invasion would have spread thru the county like a plague.

Its strange, Reminds me of an old wives tale I used to hear whispered in the dark... you know, the one about Chuck Norris changeing his name and opening a gun shop?....

Unbelieveable but true, every word of it!

So there you have it folks, Deal with Greg at CSS and live... or feed the zombies, your choice!

• 7 months later...