It is imported by TGI not RAA is the correct statement. All Saiga weapons are made at teh same factgory in Russia, then imported to the US by importers who stamp them. A lot of TGI weapons have been had as of late. If I remember reading correctly all the TAC47 firearms were TGI imports. It has nothing to do with the functionality of the gun so relax and enjoy it.

I hope you are correct on those prices, but I am not so confident.:dollar:

I have seen unconverted S12's for over $1,400 on gunbroker recently. I am in the camp that believes that the prices will be coming down below $600 before too long.

I've seen plenty of them priced that high. Now actually SELLING for that? Well, that's a horse of a different color...

• Like 1

Caged, you are right, selling them is a different story.

I did think it was interesting to see in the G&A complete AK magazine that they were listed as having a MSRP of $1,300, unconverted.(last page)

Well I got mine for just just under $700 with transfer fee. I too hope they come back down, because they are allot of fun.

Must be a low transfer fee. Md Arms has them for $675 +$20 shipping, which is probably the best price you'll find out there right now. But your total price must've been over $700 unless I'm missing something.

And yeah, the TGI I just got (a 2009 fresh from Russia) is really nice - gas ports all visible and look like good sizing). No problem there.

Welcome to the forum...( I almost called it a club)