Okay so after many questions about my steel target, and compliments. (Thank you all) I made it out to shoot them yesterday. I however forgot the damn video camra so was forced to use my cell phone. I do have good pics and took care to keep track of caliber of round vs yards.

First up was 9mm fmj at 15 yrds. Follwed by 7 yards.

Second was 40cal at 15, then 7 yards.

Next was 7.62x39 at 50 yrds. Then at 150 yrds.

The pics speak for them selves.

End result. for hang guns only.

I'll be making some heavier ones for rifles later. And would love yalls input and suggestions. Thanks to everybody. http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/poolingmyignorance/

Wideners has nice AR500 steel targets (with pre-cut mounting holes, which is a huge plus, IMO) for a good price. Been thinking about picking one up.

I had a cheap $10 steel target from Gander Mountain that was only rated for handgun calibers. So at the end of a long day of shooting, I unloaded on it with my x39 Saiga, and destroyed it. Good times. :D

• Like 2

Rottieman33 after looking at your second pic what are you praticing shooting at, the fact that the target is in front of and is the same height as the kids swing is making me worry.lol :haha:

Not to mention the panda blanket in the first photo.:angel:

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 1

Rottieman33 after looking at your second pic what are you praticing shooting at, the fact that the target is in front of and is the same height as the kids swing is making me worry.lol :haha:

Not to mention the panda blanket in the first photo.:angel:

This pic make you feel better lol (that panda blanket got good memories if you know what I mean)

post-31053-0-52995300-1306703720_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rottieman33
  • Like 2

Yea, I feel better now about the target. As for the blanket tho, I do NOT know what you mean you might want to include some pics to help me figure out what you mean. I am a little slow make sure they have alot of detail.:f0ckers:

• Like 1