Here folks is a G3 style forend for the Saiga 308. It mimicks the shape of the G3 wide handguard with bipod cuts though its features aren't as exaggerated.

If I get a zillion "I'll take its" I can certainly make more. In the meantime, I only need so many handguards for the S-308...

This is MADE IN THE USA from maple wood.

(G3 magged S-308 is NOT included ;) )

Edit: Since no one's biting, I think I'll use it myself. Sure beats my first try at a S-308 handguard.

post-6-1120636739_thumb.jpg

Edited by BattleRifleG3

G-3, do you have a way to actually make the stg bipod fit the saiga along with this stock? A pic of that, and maybe just a profile one of the forend itself may help intrest. The photo you have isnt at a very flattering angle. :rolleyes:

Edited by klangblades

STG is a FAL variant, this is a G3 style. The bipod cuts are purely for G3 looks, installing one would be a whole different matter. I'll see about better pic angles.

If folks want bipoded handguards, they'd need to hook me up with affordable bipods, but I could look into offering such a thing.

Like many people, this handguard apparently isn't photogenic.

Neither of these angles is very flattering either. It really does look better in person.

Last price reduction to $40 shipped con-US before it goes to another forum.

post-6-1120864080_thumb.jpg

post-6-1120864089_thumb.jpg

Edited by BattleRifleG3

I wish I wasnt absolutely broke... or I would snatch it up...

Come on guys... everyone talks about them, they LOOK SWEET...

I know LOTS of guys talk about wanting wood forends for the Saiga... heres your chance!!!

SOMEONES gotta have a home for this lost puppy....

:smoke:

Thanks, Indy. Yes, this handguard was concieved in a moment of G3ish passion, and now there aren't enough rifles of mine for all the handguards I've turned out. This poor handguard needs to be taken in and clothed with the finish of your choice, or none if you're a gunstock nudist.

I will still be in touch with you down the road for a handguard for the 410... So keep the plans for one for me...

If it can be pretty much JUST LIKE the saiga 410 synthetic handguard, only out of wood... ( preferably NOT pine...) I am in!

I like the lines of the one thats stock... just would prefer WOOD to go with the thumbhole stock thats on it... to round it out, so to speak..

Just need to rebuild the "gun fund" a little...

The .50 BMG and all the reloading equipment for it has strapped me for a little while...

:smoke:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.