Broke the 20rnd Promag Yesterday.

"pro" mag... Say no more.

Why not add it to the thread in the hall of shame? Let's take the inferior product off the market by speaking with our wallets!

I don't know what you're talking about. My Promag 10 works like a champ. My MD20 on the other hand has given me issues before.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

You don't work for Promag, by any chance? I've NEVER heard of an MD20 proving unreliable in any way. Yours would be the first.

There is a thread here with plenty of people chiming in on how much they liked the promag 10's and 12 round drums. I'm glad that YOU have never heard of one proving unreliable, but my MD 20 failed after 40 rounds and I have the pics to prove it. I'm not saying I don't like Mike's products, I do, and have many, but to scoff and imply that they can't break like any other product is idiotic.

True, but I'm CERTAIN that Mike will/has replace/d the product... ProMag? Well... see above.

I'd like to see this broken MD20, and know how it got that way since I've seen Mike run over his with a medium-size truck over 11 times and it was still functional...

I don't think there is any reason to turn this into a ProMag vs. MD Arms thread. That won't solve a thing.

To me it's a non issue. Send the drum back to Promag, if they make good fine. IF not, that's the time to start bitching about it...

• Like 1