3 replies to this topic

#1 J lang

J lang

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:17 PM

part 1 part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy8s2tW0Gjw part 3 part 1 consist of installation , operation , cleaning , and 25 yard patterning . part 2 ,consist 15 yard patterning , i was going to move back to 35 for this one , but after shooting from 25 yards , i thought 15 yards would provide a better picture , part 3 is all slugs from 95 yards , after doing a little reading the slug setting on the polychoke II is actually restricting the barrel when on the slug setting , which gives some validity to my conclution that the slug does carry a flater trajectory with a polychoke II . that in and of itself warrents more extensive testing , and i would have tested it further but was out of storage on my camera !! maybe next weekend .

#2 pony_express1973

pony_express1973

GUN ADDICT

• PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:58 PM

Great review i was on the fence about getting one but I'm going to CSS right now and ordering mine.....

Trespassers will be Shot Survivors will be Shot Again
God made all men.....Samuel Colt made them EQUAL

#3 Nailbomb

Nailbomb

Plague-Bearer

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 6,387 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:36 AM

part 1

part 2

http://www.youtube.c...bed/Fy8s2tW0Gjw
part 3
The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen.
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945
"I've always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors."
George A. Romero

#4 Nailbomb

Nailbomb

Plague-Bearer

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 6,387 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:38 AM

<edit>

Nevermind you got it.
The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen.
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945
"I've always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors."
George A. Romero

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users