uk practical shotgun practice two saiga,s

so, how do you get a saiga in the UK? do you have to be rich, a cop, or military? no offense, but if you can have one, everybody should be able to own one. you poor guys don't even consider the fact that you made your country weak by disarming the general population. they took your guns and hunting. poor poor people. you should have hung them all before you surrendered.

cheers!

Hi guys me and a couple of mates doing some shotgun drill

Aggy

Great video. Hey, can you get me Pippa Middleton's phone number and how many 20 rd drums will that cost me? :wub::red_heart:

Hi sorry I promised not to give her number out to anyone :rolleyes:

Aggy

so, how do you get a saiga in the UK? do you have to be rich, a cop, or military? no offense, but if you can have one, everybody should be able to own one. you poor guys don't even consider the fact that you made your country weak by disarming the general population. they took your guns and hunting. poor poor people. you should have hung them all before you surrendered.

cheers!

Hello unfortunatly I am not rich or any of the others .All you have to do to get a Saiga is apply for a Firearm cert. and have a good reason to own one .I shoot in comps but you could have one for hunting too .We dont do too bad in the UK I also have two Ar15 ,s

Aggy

Cool video and nice shooting all around. :up: Were those SGM stick mags?

Since the 3 stages were started with an unloaded shotgun, I kind of felt bad for the guy running the Winchester tube-gun. He didn't stand a chance. :D

Surefire 12 round mags

dont feel too bad for mike he is a excellent shot all he lacks is taste in guns .:lolol:

Aggy