Russian Izhmash Plum AK74 30rd or something else?

would you mind sharing where you get $15 izzy mags?

Local board has 12 of them for $15 ea. Those the best buy for the ones listed?

I would say so

i have 2 russian plum 30rnd mags and both of them are trickier to seat in the rifle than the bulgarian circle 21 30 rnd mag or factory mags that i own, however they are cooler looking.

i would buy both the russian mags and bulgarian to see which works better for you.

The Russians are the best deal, as long as they have their logos intact. These were running $30 each or more not too long ago. I'd get a couple of those, but also some Bulgarians. The Tantals have also worked well for me. A little of everything never hurts.

Definitely skip the Tapco!

every mag i have is russian. all have the logos intact. i even have a tula shiny plum mag that seems to be way more plum than the others. if you can get them, i would. the Russian mags are the ones that all others are based off of. they set the standard imo. even if you pay 30 bucks for them, most bulgies go for about that anyway. now my plums do tend to seat a little tighter than my bakelites. thats all i noticed between the two.

if they are 15 bucks then there may be a chance the had the logos ground off. thats a bummer. but still dont change how it will function or the inegrity of the mag itself.

• 4 weeks later...
1309231203[/url]' post='661247']

whoa, tell me where you have izzy plums for $15, ill buy a couple!!

I bought 6 izhmash plum mags for 19 a piece from whatacountry.com they were their cheaper ones and they ALL had the arsenal mark and white painted proof marks at the top an m in a rectangle. The other grade they have I believe were 24.95 and were supposedly new. The ones received for 19 saw very little use if any. I can send pictures upon request.