Interested Buyer. Questions need Reponse.

I went to Dunhams sports today to acquire one of these fine beuties, but I'm not sure what to look for in the Siaga-20...Does anyone know what model dunhams sell???

Also do all of these models support the pistol grip? the are asking a price of $230 for it.

Also i would like to know if these can support bigger magizines... I would have bought one right then, but they only had the display model left......

Also, you can shoot buckshot and other shot out of these too, not just slugs, correct???

:killer:

P.S. what do you guys do with yours, just shoot, or hunt?? and if you hunt what game do you take with this pristine shotgun?

Any tips or help would be GREATLY appreciated.

--Offensive_jerk

there are only two models that i know of, the 19 inch, and the 22 inch. $230 apperrs to be a very good price for one, as they are not being imported anymore (it is about $30 more than wehn they were). any of them can be converted to PG configuration, you need to move the triger foreword if you do, or pay $125 to firefly arms to do it for you. they support a 10 round mag. but they are expensive as they have to be ordered from europe. they will shoot rifled slugs, and just about any buckshot rounds you feed it. i mjust shoot skeet for fun with it.

They are no longer imported????

Dunhams said they only had that one left, and the chick said there was a truck coming later and MAYBE had some more on it.....But I would doubt it if they are no longer imported, and that is the last one, perhaps????

Maybe ill just buy the display model...had a few scratches on it, but thats ok i guess.

They are no longer imported????

Dunhams said they only had that one left, and the chick said there was a truck coming later and MAYBE had some more on it.....But I would doubt it if they are no longer imported, and that is the last one, perhaps????

Maybe ill just buy the display model...had a few scratches on it, but thats ok i guess.

Never believe a chick at dunhams lol. They may still have some in a warehouse somewhere but i doubt it. No they are no longer imported there is an importer trying to get set up but its taking them awhile. That seems like a pretty good deal and 20 mags and stuff are a bit cheaper than 12's. I would scoop it up if I were you.

Enjoy the Saiga's . I would buy the "20" for that price. REMMEMBER the mags are the problem.... they are hard to find. The 20's arn't quite as bad, NOW! There are 2 very different mags for the 20.. 20x70 mm (shoots ONLY 2 2/4") and the 20x76("may" shoot both 2 3/4" and 3" shells???)(size is marked on the mag.) "TANTEL"(Doug Ford) had both sizes for the 20. (I just received 8, five rounders from him) Service is excellent!!! and the price is as good as you will find. There is LOTS and LOTS of good info on this site. If you are a compitition shooter? or wish to change mags as fast as possible, you WILL either notch the safety lever, purchase a "Blackjack" lever, polish the bolt face, install a "bolt hold open" or do all.... If you just want to pop away ..these are great weapons for the price. After you have purchased the 20.. all kinds of neat stuff can happen.. you can move the trigger group, put a folding stock on , install a pistol grip, etc..etc.(STAY LEGAL) These are great guns if you want something different or like to "tinker". mikey1

Edited by mikey1

Try to haggle them down on the price...I got mine through Dunham's as well. $230 is their regular price. They just had them on sale around here for $199. If they won't deal with you, get on their website and look for other location's phone #'s (nearest you) and call 'em. Also make sure you get 2 mags - one 70mm & one 76mm. It comes with 2.

You can get mags for around $15 ea.

Compare the price of the S-20 vs any other auto-loader. They're about 1/2 the price.

My advice...get it!

yeh, try to get the prioce down, and GET it before som eone else does.

i do a lot of shooting of all kinds with my s12 that I have, and although i dont want to get into details about what, lets just say it will kill anything you point it at.

see my post on "dirty rotten nasty shotshells" from a ways back for one of my more extreme reliability tests.

if i ever do get another shotgun, it will be another saiga12.

THanks guys....I went there to purchace today, but the damn FBI put a hold on it, so dunhams will call me back when they get the word.....Yeah, Ill Make sure it comes with 2 magazines and stuff before i actully put the cash down for it.

I asked if there was more stuff for it, but the chick (and the manager) was like "oh well, everything is on the gun, and we should have a box and manual in the back for it." Ill make sure that the 2 mags are there before purchace.

Can you even haggle down the price at dunham's? Do they ever even go down?

FBI put a hold on it?????

They usually keep the extra mags in the case where the guns are. When they get the box out, show them in the front of the manual...it says it's supposed to come with 2 and the tools. The Dunham's here didn't want to give me the other mag, but they had some for sale for $40! I showed the guy in the manual and he gave me one.

Mine was a 19" model (sawed off) and on sale for $199. Also because it didn't have the sight tool, I got another $20 off.

If they don't want to work with you, go to a different Dunham's. (If possible)

My S-410 purchase didn't go so well. (Saginaw store) They told me they cannot give discounts for firearms what-so-ever. I wanted it anyway and couldn't find another source. The Flint store always gives me a break of some sort.

Depends on who you get...

Edited by dinzag

Yeah the FBI put a hold on it.. Dunhams said it will take about 3 days or so to get back...That really pissed me off. I dont know why they didn that since i bought a mil-surplus rifle about a month before at fleet farm with no hassles. Im just starting to get into guns, and this shotgun will be my 2nd gun.

Yeah the FBI put a hold on it.. Dunhams said it will take about 3 days or so to get back...That really pissed me off. I dont know why they didn that since i bought a mil-surplus rifle about a month before at fleet farm with no hassles.  Im just starting to get into guns, and this shotgun will be my 2nd gun.

From what I am told by dealers, useally once delayed, always delayed. There are so many things that can get you delayed, some one with a simular name that is prohibited seems to be common. It aint fun but better than the days of hogpodge of laws and checks.