Names and addresses being collected of firearms buyers

He'll get it, the protection that is. Iirc, they get it and nice little severance package as well plus whatever place the next goobber will give them with all the perks and pay it entails.

F***up system, but that's politics.

• Like 1

Maybe if our president secured the borders to our country it would stop all the cross border traffic of contraband.

Then we could deal with our issues of drug usage and mexico could deal with their poverty and corruption.

I think I read somewhere that one of the duties of our president is to secure our borders, but maybe with all his work on fixing the economy and creating job opportunities for Americans that has slipped his mind.

That and the 70+ golf days he has had to endure since being elected.

• Like 2

He'll get it, the protection that is. Iirc, they get it and nice little severance package as well plus whatever place the next goobber will give them with all the perks and pay it entails.

F***up system, but that's politics.

Yes he and his whole family will get protection for the rest of their lives,Plus a severance per year of more than I will make in my life time and we will pay for it all. I don't believe we should pay to protect any elected official more than two years once they are out of office. First because if they truly did what was best for the American people they have nothing to worry about from the American people. Second once they have been out of office two years all security secrets have changed so any other country wouldn't care about what they know anyway. I am not just talking about protection but also salary, My company won't pay me for what I have done and I have been there thirty two years. This continued pay and protection is a major reason Our Children and Grand children will never even to be able to pay off the dept. I can't even draw Social Security until I am sixty seven and have payed it for 43 years and I have to protect and provide for myself and family. Not saying anything bad about LEO's but they can't be there when you need them, it is always after the fact when they can help(not their fault just the way it is). They say it is broke now! So why should we have to continue to pay ? Also if they would just give everyone what they have paid in during their working life then they can shove it up their #$* anyway. :smoke:

Edited by Palidin
  • Like 1

The 2008 campaign was the costliest in history, with a record-shattering $5.3 billion in spending by candidates, political parties and interest groups on the congressional and presidential races.

That sum marks a 27 percent increase over the $4.2 billion spent on the 2004 campaign, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, which compiled the figures.

The amount spent on the presidential race alone was $2.4 billion when all candidates and related expenses are included, the center found.

You know it's all a big scam, when people will pay that much to get a job that only pays $200,000 a year.

• Like 1