Pistol Grip Modification

I wanna put a pistol grip on my s-20, is it hard to do yourself?? i dont wanna break the damn gun i just bought. i remember someone saying some guy will do it for like $130 or something, but does that include the parts, or do i gotta buy those my self?

BTW where do you even get the parts? :donatello:

If I were you I would do it myself and save the money you were gonna spend to have somone else do it for accesories and fun stuff. If you have a dremel and a drill you can convert it. Good prices right here :

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=6775 on parts.

Not sure how long the sale is going on but you cant beat those prices. Hell I didnt even own a dremel until I decided to convert my Saiga. Got a great deal on Ebay for one.

Starting out you will only need the FCG(fire control group or trigger parts), A pistol grip, screw and nut. and a buttstock. There are walk throughs on this sight that will tell you step by step how to do it. So cut it up and have fun and take pride in the fact you did it yourself

• 1 month later...
I wanna put a pistol grip on my s-20, is it hard to do yourself?? i dont wanna break the damn gun i just bought. i remember someone saying some guy will do it for like $130 or something, but does that include the parts, or do i gotta buy those my self?

ace.ltd sells a pistol grip conversion for 89.00. takes abou 10 min to put on. fita all 410,20 12. check it out

eric

ace.ltd sells a pistol grip conversion for 89.00. takes abou 10 min to put on. fita all 410,20 12. check it out

eric

Does that 10min include putting all of your compliance parts in as well? Because if you add that ACE system you still need to be 922r compliant hate to see someone get arrested for not following the laws.

eric

Does that 10min include putting all of your compliance parts in as well? Because if you add that ACE system you still need to be 922r compliant hate to see someone get arrested for not following the laws.

not what he asked . he asked how hard is it to install a pistol grip . 922r compliant is his ,and his alone responsibility to make sure he is compliant

eric

+1 Stokstad. When we give someone advice we should not assume they know the law, particularly 922r when so many new and inexperienced Saiga owners are tackling their first conversion. Ace offers more than one option but as you pointed out we still need to comply with a sufficent number of USA parts to be legal. We do look out for one another here.

W. :smoke:

This conversion is super easy, just do it!

Compliance parts would be this:

US made fire control group (hammer,trigger,disconnector)3

US stock- The black plastic one from KVAR matches the Saiga handguard perfectly and is 1" longer than regular AK stocks.1

US pistol grip(comes with KVAR stock)1