Norinco Hunter / Galil Clone

Woodzie mine will bounce tennis balls across the range all day long. Got a lucky double once and capped the tennis ball in the air on the second round. Shocked the shit out if me but played it like it was skill. Open a few eyes of the ar crowd next to me

Nice i would have played it off too ,I have not shot my yet hoping this weekend i bought it about 4weeks ago the price was right at 375.00 i going to buy a sagia 7x39 with a svd stock that was next to it for 425.00 but just thought the hunter was cooler looking didn't know anything about it just impulse buy, might go back and get the sagia still but then i impulsed again and bought a Draco last week for 399.00 could not pass that up since not no one seems to have them anymore and on gunbroker people want 600-900 i see now, i have 2 dracos now, Dam deals i will go broke .

I shot my Hunter on wed and Man i really like the rifle it shot great at hundred yards i was shooting at a lighter fuel can and just about every round hit it with just the open sights and my eyesight, i am thinking with a scope it will be better I am glad I bought it.

I do see Centerfire arms sells a Chinese side ak scope mount for 15 bucks i am thinking about getting that and putting that on it ,But i did by a nu-star ak dust cover with the rail for scopes on it and it has 2 set screws like the original cover and the reviews for it were great everyone that has use it say it holds zero , It is from Sportmans Guide which is about 20mins from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I haven't had the chance to mess with mine yet Xdamaged. I been to busy,But i was thinking of calling Ironwood Designs to see if they can make a PSL stock for me. I was told by a member on a other board that if you send them a stock they can make what ever you want for a price.I only have a saiga 12 so i can't see if it will work sorry,I did pick up some ak parts the other day and in the lot was a carrier and piston.It does fit my hunter but not sure what it is from.

yeah... seems to be a decent price too ($450)... unfortunately I think I'm going to pass this time. I'm more of a rifle guy, but Ive been saving my hard earned pennies to buy my "unicorn" I've been chasing for years. If I see a hunter with those sights once, I'll probably see it again (famous last words in the gun collecting world haha)

yeah... seems to be a decent price too ($450)... unfortunately I think I'm going to pass this time. I'm more of a rifle guy, but Ive been saving my hard earned pennies to buy my "unicorn" I've been chasing for years. If I see a hunter with those sights once, I'll probably see it again (famous last words in the gun collecting world haha)

Wait a minute...you're in Lapeer? That means the rifle is nearby.

I suspect that Hunter may become the hunted (probably not anytime soon though).