I have an Ithaca MAG-10 Roadblocker semi-auto.It is a hoot with 00Buck..

i can imagine man, that is a very nice gun!!

I wish i owned one. i dont know what it is, but ive always been fascinated by shotguns. the more power the better!!

It is nice, the Park has seen better days. It was be nice if they held more than 3 rds

Roadblocker2.jpg

yea, 3 rounds isnt as many as id like. they should make semi auto 10 gauges with detachable 30 round drum mags. i bet that would do some damage to a target.

lol

A mag extension will get you two more. I think Brownells has them.

Ithaca also made the MAG-10, a 10GA semi auto. :killer:

This is a TULA 4 GA.

bigbore.jpg

Edited by patriot

A mag extension will get you two more. I think Brownells has them.

no, you can not use a mag extension on an Ithaca MAG-10. The gas system sits in front on the mag tube.

Edited by Banshee
  • 10 months later...

i know its been about a year since this thread last had a post, but i stumbled upon this and thought, if you hadnt found your 10 gauge SxS yet, i could help. i work at a small town gun shop here in nebraska, and theres a 10 gauge SxS in the corner thats been there longer than i have. looks to be great condition, is a double trigger, full sized barrels, 3 1/2 inch chamber, under the Zabala name. its a heavy beasty, but im sure you could cut it down without an issue. it has 2 beads, one mid way down the barrels, and one at the end, so if the barrels were shortened i think the mid bead would end up being your sight.if your interested, shoot me an email.