new member just saying Hi

Hi Dime,

I thought you guys could only have deactivated weapons? I am pleasantly surprised to find that you can own my favorite weapon of all. Anyway, welcome aboard and open your mind. My introduction to the Saiga 12 in early 2010 was like being reborn for me as a weapon enthusiast. I have always been decent with my hands when I am interested in something, but the Saiga 12 put me in "turbo" mode. I do things to these weapons that I never thought I would do to anything. This place has been warm and welcoming to me and I hope it is the same for you. These weapons can be very frustrating and very rewarding.

If you need any help, please feel free to ask. Of course, we have our little spats here and there like any other forum, but we get past it. I love this place!

evl....

Here is some inspiration....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejy58DCoYKE

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Hi Dime,

I thought you guys could only have deactivated weapons? I am pleasantly surprised to find that you can own my favorite weapon of all. Anyway, welcome aboard and open your mind. My introduction to the Saiga 12 in early 2010 was like being reborn for me as a weapon enthusiast. I have always been decent with my hands when I am interested in something, but the Saiga 12 put me in "turbo" mode. I do things to these weapons that I never thought I would do to anything. This place has been warm and welcoming to me and I hope it is the same for you. These weapons can be very frustrating and very rewarding.

If you need any help, please feel free to ask. Of course, we have our little spats here and there like any other forum, but we get past it. I love this place!

evl....

Here is some inspiration....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejy58DCoYKE

Who the hell is the guy in the video he need to learn how to shoot, 1 Drum (20rds) to hit 1 clay pigeon damn that is some bad shooting. Then shooting the gun with his cock, man this guy has problems. Next thing you know he will be playing in big holes in the ground and calling it work.:haha:

Edited by SCHULTZE

thanks for the welcome guys!

EVL we can have a almost any thing we like on whats callled a section 1 firearms cert except hand guns unless they have a 12 inch barrel and a 24 inch overall length. semi/full auto center fire rifles are also banned,we have got around this with whats called a straight pull rifle long story short it makes an AR 15 a kind of bolt action rifle!! better than nothing at all!!!:cryss: but 22lrs and saiga shotguns in pistol grip form are legal in semi auto. and about the most fun guns availableimo in this strangled country i call home!!!

Who the hell is the guy in the video he need to learn how to shoot, 1 Drum (20rds) to hit 1 clay pigeon damn that is some bad shooting. Then shooting the gun with his cock, man this guy has problems. Next thing you know he will be playing in big holes in the ground and calling it work.:haha:

Bringing new meaning to "playing with my balls" :angel:

I think everyone should have an office.... ahem.... orifice job :smoke:

thanks for the welcome guys!

EVL we can have a almost any thing we like on whats callled a section 1 firearms cert except hand guns unless they have a 12 inch barrel and a 24 inch overall length. semi/full auto center fire rifles are also banned,we have got around this with whats called a straight pull rifle long story short it makes an AR 15 a kind of bolt action rifle!! better than nothing at all!!!:cryss: but 22lrs and saiga shotguns in pistol grip form are legal in semi auto. and about the most fun guns availableimo in this strangled country i call home!!!

Well.... the Saiga is more fun to me than anything else, so I could probably maintain my sanity as long as they didn't take that away too. Damn I would be missing my ARs though....

post-22401-0-68627700-1311870246_thumb.jpg

thats a real nice ar 15 and it still has its balls! :killer:

unlike ours BANG click clack BANG click clack BIG ASS YAWN!!!:ded:

Thank you. I love that little thing.

So, where do you want to go with your Saiga 12? Are you a purist like me? I like for mine to have subtle functional mods here and there, but still give the appearance that it could have came from the factory in that configuration. Can you order from rusmilitary? I would be shopping there if I could :smoke:

post-22401-0-02970800-1311940030_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-46865300-1311940015_thumb.jpg

post-22401-0-19023300-1311940046_thumb.jpg

Edited by evlblkwpnz