I'll take the e-tac brake, 2 AK grips, 3 Knights Armory vertical grips, and the Krebs AK safety lever.you take paypal? $100 for all?

EDIT: took off all take the recoil pad

Edited by Jeluvsk
  • Like 1

I will take the FSB and brake, the rail risers, and the heat shield / gas tube cover.

PM sent, thanks.

Also bump, the Saiga skeleton stock and the Wolf Eyes LED flashlight Accessories from Pacific Tactical Solutions are the only items left, everything else is SOLD/SPF. A big thank you to everyone! :super:

V/R

S_I

Edited by self_inflicted

BUMP one item left,

Factory Saiga skeleton stock, used, the rear screw hole was drilled out wider than the front screw hole, and had a bolt ran all the way through it into the pistol grip to help make it more secure to the weapon, it will not accept a normal AK/Saiga butt stock screw in the rear hole, but will accept the standard AK/Saiga butt stock screw in the front. The rear hole could be re-filled with plastic weld and re-drilled, or you could do what I did and run a bolt all the way through the rear hole into the pistol grip, and secure it with a nut, this will provide the stock with extra support that the standard AK/Saiga butt stock screw does not provide. I am lowering the price to $27 shipped; at this rate almost half the cost of the stock is for shipping. Thank you for looking, have a great day! SOLD

post-22801-0-03412400-1312159257_thumb.jpg

post-22801-0-40192900-1312159267_thumb.jpg

V/R

S_I

Edited by self_inflicted

BUMP one item left,

Factory Saiga skeleton stock, used, the rear screw hole was drilled out wider than the front screw hole, and had a bolt ran all the way through it into the pistol grip to help make it more secure to the weapon, it will not accept a normal AK/Saiga butt stock screw in the rear hole, but will accept the standard AK/Saiga butt stock screw in the front. The rear hole could be re-filled with plastic weld and re-drilled, or you could do what I did and run a bolt all the way through the rear hole into the pistol grip, and secure it with a nut, this will provide the stock with extra support that the standard AK/Saiga butt stock screw does not provide. I am lowering the price to $27 shipped; at this rate almost half the cost of the stock is for shipping. Thank you for looking, have a great day!

post-22801-0-03412400-1312159257_thumb.jpg

post-22801-0-40192900-1312159267_thumb.jpg

V/R

S_I

I will take it.

Coins are on the way. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.