Time to end the caliber argument

Factory full power 10mm is definitely expensive. This is the caliber that's finally getting me into reloading. If you roll your own, you can make yourself some nice hot rounds with brand new brass for ~$0.20 apiece.... :angel:

I have a Lone Wolf 40 S&W Conversion Barrel for my Glock 20 10mm. It make sense to shoot the cheaper ammo for practice and save most of my full power ammo for serious business.

I had a custom dual Glock 20 Cross-draw shoulder rig that I sometimes wear and usually feel fairly well armed... :D I am a big 10mm fan, I have carried them on duty and they did not let me down when they were needed.

G20 used, no idea what gen, extra mag(s), extended slide release, extended mag release looks to be in goood condition, $399. Good prce?

Late reply, I know, but I just saw this.

Considering I bought my brand-new Gen 3 G-20SF, (with Trijicon night sights and 2 mags), for $565 out the door, $399 could be a good price. You'd need to know exactly how used this pistol is to really know. Round count?

460 xvr. A 200 grain slug going 2100 ft/second.

post-19191-0-66451500-1313473273_thumb.jpg

Yeah, read post #4. The .460 is neither practical nor semi-automatic. ;)

It seems like a cool cartridge, but more of a toy than a tool. If the firearm's anywhere near that large, concealment and comfortable hip-carry are not possible and with that in mind; I'll take a carbine instead, thanks. ;)

ymmv.

460 xvr. A 200 grain slug going 2100 ft/second.

460.jpg

Yeah, read post #4. The .460 is neither practical nor semi-automatic. ;)

It seems like a cool cartridge, but more of a toy than a tool. If the firearm's anywhere near that large, concealment and comfortable hip-carry are not possible and with that in mind; I'll take a carbine instead, thanks. ;)

ymmv.

you would be suprised what you can conceal if your a snazzy dresser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmqNMc0IDWE

• 1 month later...