so how'd you guys like the earthquake!?!

The DC earthquake blew out a piece of Seattle-Tacoma airport control tower window glass. I'm not kidding.

I had to go look at that up... and yeah, it did blow out a window from a Sea-Tac tower...

But it was on a tower in DC during the quake :D

Apparently it was reused from a tower that was damaged in a quake in Seattle several years back... found its way to DC to be put on a different tower.

Damn, I thought I might be able to lure someone into a bet. :devil:

I'm not trying to stir the pot but in the Bible, God uses earthquakes to warn us of ......... this, that and the other. That part of the country hasn't had an earthquake of this magnitude since 1896? I think GOD is sayin something, just sayin.

Don't rule out Poseidon. Think about it: no temples built to honor Him in well over a thousand years, I can't imagine many sacrifices were made in His honor in that time, and most people on the East Coast write His existence off as mythology. We'd better reorganize our priorities or He might send another earthquake with a magnitude not exceeding a previously recorded earthquake into an area with an established history of earthquakes!

• Like 1

Don't rule out Poseidon. Think about it: no temples built to honor Him in well over a thousand years, I can't imagine many sacrifices were made in His honor in that time, and most people on the East Coast write His existence off as mythology. We'd better reorganize our priorities or He might send another earthquake with a magnitude not exceeding a previously recorded earthquake into an area with an established history of earthquakes!

I sacrifice my golf balls to Poseidon on a weekly basis..........