I want to add to the positive things being said about CSS and Greg. My experience was the same as everyone else's, good communications, fast shipping, great selection.

One thing I also want to point out, it seems CSS actually keeps up with with their inventory and shows what is and isn't available on their website. I mean there is no clicking on something to put it in your cart and then you find out this item you've spent your time considering isn't available after all. And when the item comes in, you'll see that it's available.

Thanks CSS!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I really can't say enough good things about how Carolina Shooters Supply does business. A+++++ all the way. Unbelievable follow-up and follow-through. I have placed several orders and will be making another in a week or so. Also, the support with the videos is very much appreciated. I finally got around to installing the extended mag release and without the video on their website it would have taken a lot longer and with a lot more frustration. The FCG relocation was a snap with the components from CSS and once again I had the video as my reference guide. I wish every business was as great to do business with. Thanks for being so good!

Has tons of parts in stock, fast reply on questions, SUPER fast shipping (ordered on a Thursday - got parts 2 days later), plus a 5% discount for forum members, can't go wrong with this place!

I wish all places did business like Greg!

• 5 months later...

I've placed two orders with CSS, and the first one was flawless, but the second one I was missing one part out of the three that I ordered. I've sent e-mails to the address listed on their site, but haven't heard back. I couldn't find a phone number on their website, and the one that I found on this forum gives a message saying that it's unavailable. There are many positive reviews on the forum, so I'm sure it's probably just a one-off situation.

I've placed two orders with CSS, and the first one was flawless, but the second one I was missing one part out of the three that I ordered. I've sent e-mails to the address listed on their site, but haven't heard back. I couldn't find a phone number on their website, and the one that I found on this forum gives a message saying that it's unavailable. There are many positive reviews on the forum, so I'm sure it's probably just a one-off situation.

We answer every email as soon as we see them. Make sure you are sending them to sales@carolinashooterssupply.com

It is best to copy and paste it.

We answer every email as soon as we see them. Make sure you are sending them to sales@carolinashooterssupply.com

It is best to copy and paste it.

Thanks for the response. I re-sent the e-mail, and I copied and pasted the address, although it was identical to the previous e-mails. Maybe my e-mail is getting caught in a spam filter or junk folder since it's a Hotmail address.

I have responded to the other emails you sent, they are probably going to spam. The items was shipped on the 16th. I sent a tracking number to your email this morning.

Thanks,

Greg

I have responded to the other emails you sent, they are probably going to spam. The items was shipped on the 16th. I sent a tracking number to your email this morning.

Thanks,

Greg

I guess Hotmail is having issues. I'll watch for a package, and if I need to contact you I'll use a different e-mail account, and reference the order #. Thanks for the fast response.

I just checked it and it is showing a notice left. I am not sure why they left a notice. If you have another email address please email it to me and I will send you the tracking.

I just checked it and it is showing a notice left. I am not sure why they left a notice. If you have another email address please email it to me and I will send you the tracking.

I received the missing part, and all is good. It was mainly an issue with my Hotmail account not receiving the e-mail replies. Thanks Greg for the fast response!

• 2 weeks later...

Started this topic cuz i noticed allot of people had allot of good things to say about CSS and Gregs service so feel free to leave your input.

I ordered all my conversion parts for my .308 from Greg at CSS [definitely the one stop shop], my order arrived almost immediately it seemed and Greg was extremely helpful with any questions i had [The guy has immaculate costumer service], And the same goes for Jack at JT he actually did my conversion and was patient with all the newb questions and was willing to help any way possible, he even ordered the correct bullet button for me after i sent him the incorrect one.

I would highly recommend CSS and JT engineering for any of your saiga needs,,,Thanks for all your help guys 032.gif

CSS THE ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR SAIGA CONVERSION PARTS AND MORE

I totally agree. I asked them a couple of days ago about the Vepr12 brake availability and not only did they get back to me thet next day but they emailed me when they were availiable to remind me.

Very awesome customer service.

• 2 weeks later...